PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Flash Designer(2+ yrs) to hire out for free-Lance work

JMgraphics
01-05-2003, 03:47 PM
Hey fellow posters, My name is Joel and I own and run a small Graphics and Web Design business in N. Cali., and quite frankly, I would like to learn flash, but don't really have the time. So I was wondering if there was anyone out there who is moderatly experienced with Flash 5 or MX that would be willing to accept free-lance jobs from time to time. Pay will be included and will be based on hourly or contract depending the client. So let me know if anyone is willing. And I wont mind multiply replies, I can use you all!! lol Take it easy...

SuziQ
01-19-2003, 03:44 PM
Hi! Was wondering if you still needed someone for the occasional Flash freelance project? If so, I'm on an egroup for webmasters I'll be glad to post your request to. JLMK.

- Suz

JMgraphics
01-20-2003, 07:04 PM
Yes I am interested, if you know of anybody, please have them e-mail. Thanks a bunch!

MarkTiarra
01-22-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by JMgraphics
Yes I am interested, if you know of anybody, please have them e-mail. Thanks a bunch!

Sounds cool but where do we find your email address??

I realize it's in your profile but enough people don't think to click on that so you might want to attach it to your sig.