PDA

View Full Version : Press Release-Darklady debuts new radio show

jbrasco951
03-01-2006, 01:29 PM
Tuesday, February 28, 2006

“Darklady’s Sexposé” Debuts This Thursday on YNOT Radio

DEERFIELD BEACH, FL – YNOTRadio.com has announced the debut of Darklady’s Sexposé, a new weekly program kicking off this Thursday, March 2nd at 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time, coming on right after AVN Afternoons.

Hosted by YNOT assistant editor Darklady, Sexposé “will provide listeners in the adult webmaster and general adult sexuality communities with unique opportunities to learn about a wide variety of people, activities, and things associated with an equally wide range of sex and relationship practices,” according to the hostess herself.

For the show’s official debut, Darklady is bringing in the new owners of San Francisco’s Stormy Leather and the show will feature “a visit from Ms. World Leather 2005, Michelle Jackson, whom I competed against during last year's Ms. World Leather contest,” said Darklady.

“Stormy Leather has been a major player in the high end leather fashion and fetish garment market for years and has gone through several changes over the years,” Darklady said. “We’ll find out what the latest Stormy Leather news is, where the company expects to go from here, why leather and fetish garments are so popular, what's hot, what's not, and probably a few things we never expected to learn.”

Jackson, whom Darklady described as “a lot of fun, as well as a pretty darn smart little pervert,” is also proficient in sign language, working as a Sign Language Interpreter, and works diligently to raise awareness “about the need to make kinky events more accessible to the deaf and hearing impaired.”

The focus for the March 9th program will be the GayVN Awards, which will go down a scant four hours after the start of that day’s edition of Sexposé. “We'll have fellow GayVN judge Mark Kliem of ReelGuys.org and LavenderLounge.com visit to share his picks and pans for this year's awards,” Darklady explained, “and then the two of us will talk smut with Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor nominee Brad Benton.”

As the weeks go by, Darklady said her show will cover a wide range of adult industry topics, as well as explore the “larger world of alternative sexuality.” While each show will have a certain amount of structure, Darklady is looking to keep things dynamic by allowing the on-air conversation to take on a life of its own.

“We'll have a topic, but I want people to feel comfortable expanding on it and going where their passions lead,” Darklady said. “I’m interested in knowing what listeners would like to hear, so if anyone has any suggestions for guests, topics, or products for me to review or investigate, I'm keen to hear them.”

“My ‘Little Black Book’ is only so big,” Darklady added, “and I’m always looking for new names, addresses, and numbers to put in it – all for science, of course.”

YNOT Radio provides original adult business talk programming from adult industry expert hosts, and serves as the official radio partner of AVN and AVN Online.

For more information please contact brasco@ynotradio.com