PDA

View Full Version : Advertising?

scarlettcontent
03-04-2006, 06:42 PM
Hi,

We are looking for some good places to advertise our new content website. http://www.scarlettcontent.net

Can someone please send us some interesting links to either free or paid advertising.

Thanks a lot. :-)
John

p.s.
Before you say this post is spam.... we really are looking for as many advertising spaces as we can find. (free or paid) and the best place to ask is on the forums.

MorganGrayson
03-05-2006, 02:15 PM
I think a working definition of "spam" would be an attempt to sell a product, not seek to purchase or trade links for ad spaces. And you're right, the best place for that would be on the main forum.

Just one little opinion. :)

scarlettcontent
03-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by MorganGrayson
I think a working definition of "spam" would be an attempt to sell a product, not seek to purchase or trade links for ad spaces. And you're right, the best place for that would be on the main forum.

I have already spent $3000 on advertising this month.

Thanks for your opinion...

Evil Chris
03-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Hi John... got your email and replying.
Cheers.

scarlettcontent
03-06-2006, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by MorganGrayson

Yeh your right, its a shame most people dont think like you.

John

MorganGrayson
03-06-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by scarlettcontent
Yeh your right, its a shame most people dont think like you.

John

John, most people don't think like me. However, that's usually pointed out by people shrieking and diving over furniture to get away. :D

(Anybody on the adult 'net who hasn't already heard of Scarlet Content is very, very, VERY new indeed. Like...last five minutes new.) :)

scarlettcontent
03-06-2006, 02:01 PM
lol :-)