PDA

View Full Version : When the kids are sick

Evil Chris
03-09-2006, 04:48 PM
it sucks for everyone.

Poor Ryan has been down with a cold, fever, and ear infection for the past 3 days. He seems to be finally pulling out of it now though. Poor little guy.

Anthony
03-09-2006, 04:50 PM
I have twins, a boy and a girl. When one got sick, so did the other. :(

Trev
03-09-2006, 04:54 PM
It sucks when kids get ill, Dan has just turned 2 and gives me the "why" look when he's ill because he doesn't understand.

I'm glad to hear your little guy is getting better Chris. :)

Newton
03-09-2006, 05:02 PM
Sorry to hear that guys, hope they get better soon.

Nickatilynx
03-09-2006, 05:04 PM
I laugh and mine and taunt the shit out of them.

;-))))

"You are all ill , and I'm not neeener neener...I'm goping to the driving range...wanna come? Oooops...you can't , you are ill"

;-)))

MorganGrayson
03-09-2006, 05:07 PM
My girls were just two years and two grades apart, so they got *everything* that was going around. I always felt so helpless. I was also the "go to" Mom of some working parents, so I often had other people's kids when they were sick, too, because the child care center wouldn't take them.

I told my kids about the time I had strep throat very badly and my Dad came home from work with Three Musketeers bars and Wonder Woman comic books. I was on the mend immediately. I always got them candy bars, toys, coloring books, whatever, when they got sick. It helped.

Chris...does Ryan have ear infections often? Those can be a bitch. One of my daughters had a 30% hearing loss for a while from one. She got her full hearing back eventually, but we were so frightened...even though the doctor assured us it would come back. She never had to have tubes inserted, but I knew a lot of kids who did. It saved their hearing.

Trev
03-09-2006, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx
I laugh and mine and taunt the shit out of them.

;-))))

"You are all ill , and I'm not neeener neener...I'm goping to the driving range...wanna come? Oooops...you can't , you are ill"

;-)))
Why doesn't this surprise me lol

Nickatilynx
03-09-2006, 05:09 PM
The other good one to do to kids occasionally is this...

"See all this stuff? Its mine.You are all poor. When are you getting a job?"

;-)))

Then they bitch and whine and protest they are only 7 and shit...pisses me off...

;-)))

Anthony
03-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx
The other good one to do to kids occasionally is this...

"See all this stuff? Its mine.You are all poor. When are you getting a job?"

;-)))

Then they bitch and whine and protest they are only 7 and shit...pisses me off...

;-)))

aaaaaaahahahahahah, I especially liked the smashing of the laptop!

If there's one thing your children know what not to do, is to act a fool!

Nickatilynx
03-09-2006, 05:14 PM
ahahahahahaha That was a classic lol

xxxmalouxxx
03-09-2006, 11:14 PM
sorry to hear this... enough rest and vitamin C for the boy... wish him well!

war_ner
03-10-2006, 02:03 AM
Well, I am glad he's doing well now..

Shane
03-10-2006, 02:42 AM
I'm sorry to hear there's a sick kiddo. It really sucks when they are little. They don't understand why mom and/or dad can't make them feel better.
And I don't know about the rest of you with kids, but my four year old almost has to be knocked out in order to give him medicine. :P