PDA

View Full Version : Ghosthunters... On SciFi Channel

Anthony
03-15-2006, 07:21 PM
Plumbers by day, Ghost hunters by night. Anyone else like this show?

MorganGrayson
03-15-2006, 07:35 PM
I haven't seen it in ages, but when my youngest lived here, we were glued to it. :)

Nickatilynx
03-15-2006, 07:49 PM
I watch the one from Britain...can't remember the name..funny shit lol

Except one time they went to a pub I used to go to , The Mermaid Inn , in Rye.

Funbrunette
03-15-2006, 08:04 PM
I don't care what anyone says but it's a classic! I love that movie...Yes even decades later! What year was it made? :p

MorganGrayson
03-15-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
I don't care what anyone says but it's a classic! I love that movie...Yes even decades later! What year was it made? :p

I think you're thinking of "Ghostbusters." :)

This is a series about a bunch of people who go to allegedly haunted places, attempting to either prove or debunk the rumors.

The episode where the strange "whatever" allegedly knocked the cameraman down was...interesting. ::-|

Funbrunette
03-15-2006, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by MorganGrayson

This is a series about a bunch of people who go to allegedly haunted places, attempting to either prove or debunk the rumors.

The episode where the strange "whatever" allegedly knocked the cameraman down was...interesting. ::-|

ROFL!!!!!!!!!! :bonk: I'm changing my name to dumbbrunette! I totally read Gostbusters! Mouahahahahahahahah

Anthony
03-16-2006, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx
I watch the one from Britain...can't remember the name..funny shit lol

Except one time they went to a pub I used to go to , The Mermaid Inn , in Rye.

Especially when the medium guy starts talking to the spirits, looking like the metro that he is.

I always think car salesman when I see him on tv.

Nickatilynx
03-16-2006, 11:37 AM
Ruichard Acora I think it is lol...

He is always shouting " slashing slashing"

Hardly a show goes buy when some spirit does not slash at him. Its a catch phrase in this house now.

Last week he went to investigate this persons house and she was crazier than he was. She started going off about feeling a great sadness etc etc just before he got into his bit lol. You could tell his first reaction was "WTF!"...but then it changed to "Fuck it let her run with it" LOL

Evil Chris
03-16-2006, 04:13 PM
I know you're not talking about Ghostbusters... but...

Best line from that movie... "It's true, this man has no dick."

hahahaha....

war_ner
03-17-2006, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by MorganGrayson

I heard they are planning to have new movie of that..

domtheboy
03-17-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx
Ruichard Acora I think it is lol...

He is always shouting " slashing slashing"

Hardly a show goes buy when some spirit does not slash at him. Its a catch phrase in this house now.

Last week he went to investigate this persons house and she was crazier than he was. She started going off about feeling a great sadness etc etc just before he got into his bit lol. You could tell his first reaction was "WTF!"...but then it changed to "Fuck it let her run with it" LOL

LOL you're thinking of Derek Acorah, ex-Liverpool player :D

The show is called most haunted, and I regularly marvel at his stupid sayings.

My personal favourite ? "Ooh Jerry, where's me legs ? Me legs have gone Jerry !"

Classic TV train wreck action hehehe

Nickatilynx
03-17-2006, 10:43 PM
Thats the fellah!

Did he really play for Liverpool....

Jesus lol

Now Sunderland I could believe.....

Nickatilynx
03-17-2006, 10:45 PM
Fuck lol!!!!

He did

http://www.derekacorah.org/about_derek.htm