PDA

View Full Version : The room!

Funbrunette
01-09-2003, 04:58 PM
Visit the room (http://www.umbra.com/room/go.html) it's cool! :D Learn about yourself!

ARiA
01-09-2003, 05:23 PM
HAhAhA that was fun! thanks!
I signed the book.. I wish I could remember everything they said... Oh well .. this is what I wrote in the guest book;

That was a very neat trick! how did you know that I like baggy clothes!?! LOL I'm joking, but Oh.. I do look fabulous in just about anything I wear! HahA Not done playing yet you say.. and you are right! I'm headed towards padded walls ;-)
or maybe I'll be famous instead!
April
Charlotte , US! , Thursday, Jan 9, 2003 at 5:21 P.M.

:bonk: :p

Funbrunette
01-09-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by ARiA
HAhAhA that was fun! thanks!
I signed the book.. I wish I could remember everything they said... Oh well .. this is what I wrote in the guest book;

That was a very neat trick! how did you know that I like baggy clothes!?! LOL I'm joking, but Oh.. I do look fabulous in just about anything I wear! HahA Not done playing yet you say.. and you are right! I'm headed towards padded walls ;-)
or maybe I'll be famous instead!
April
Charlotte , US! , Thursday, Jan 9, 2003 at 5:21 P.M.

:bonk: :p

Sounds like were going to get locked up together...:bonk:

Darin
01-09-2003, 06:16 PM
ITS ALL BULLSHIT! I dont like that site!

:bonk:

Funbrunette
01-09-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Darin
ITS ALL BULLSHIT! I dont like that site!

:bonk:

Come on Darin...Don't hold back and tell us how you really feel...LMAO!!!!

Darin
01-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Come on Darin...Don't hold back and tell us how you really feel...LMAO!!!!

it said I have a dark side.

FUCK THAT!!!

:badcomp:

Funbrunette
01-09-2003, 06:34 PM
it said I have a dark side.

FUCK THAT!!!

:badcomp:

Ooooh! You're exciting me...I like bad boys...LMAO!

Darin
01-09-2003, 06:37 PM
Ooooh! You're exciting me...I like bad boys...LMAO!

Im not a bad boy, ima good boy.

Funbrunette
01-09-2003, 06:38 PM
Im not a bad boy, ima good boy.

:laughout:

Darin
01-09-2003, 06:48 PM
:laughout:

HEY!!!!

wsjb78
01-09-2003, 07:48 PM
That turned out for me.... hmmm.... I don't think all is true but some....

Attitude:
Youre choice of an urban setting reveals a personality that embraces endless possibilities.

You are known to attack each day with vigour and zeal and look forward to any challenge.

Quick-witted and intelligent, people who stand in your way have a tendency to get run over. You move with a fast crowd of friends and are always looking for the next big thing.

Lover:
Your love ranges form the passion of Beethoven to the intricate beauty of Mozart.

Your relationship is based on an enduring trust an classical ballance that helps you rise to the highest level of understanding an passion.

Style:
People look to you for fashion advice.

Mixing and matching colors, doing crazy things with your hair.

You are trendy and eclectic but far removed from the mainstream. Parts of your wardrobe are a blast from the past.

You are no stranger to vintage clothing.

Relationships:
Toiling with transparent glee.

Revealing a person that covets his/her close friend of loved one. An individual that doesn't necessarily embrace each new person he/she meets, but whose trust and affection must be earned over time.

Honesty, truthfulness and loyality are highly regarded.

Problems:
Your problems are unique to such a good looking individual, beneath that metallic exterior, you hide all traces of difficulties.

You are the essence of cool when you are empty, but the truth of your travails is sometimes smeared on your smiling face much to your humiliation.

Future:
Your future is clearly laid out for you, you attack each day with a no-nonsense business attitude.

Your cool streamlined demeanor may lead people to think you are aloof, but you prefer to view yourself as eminently practical with a clear, warm face that everyone can read easily.

Mister X
01-09-2003, 08:10 PM
It was interesting until I realized that most of the descriptions were talking about the stupid accessories you picked out. Interesting way to sell furniture and stuff. Lol.