PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Photo Thread

DonMike
03-21-2006, 05:34 PM
Hi everyone. If any of you are going to Phoenix, post a pic of yourself so we all know what you look like today, and will be able to easily spot you in a crowd. And yes, if your Avatar is six years old and you had hair then where you have none now (or vice versa) or you've gained or dropped weight, we all need a new pic.

Here is my most recent one,taken a week ago Sunday at Quidam.

Vid Vicious
03-21-2006, 05:37 PM
you can always check the Phoenix forum webmaster Guide ...

But since you asked so nicely ... Here ya go

DonMike
03-21-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
you can always check the Phoenix forum webmaster Guide ...

But since you asked so nicely ... Here ya go

Oh, I hadn't thought of that, LOL. I'm sure you guys can find more interesting pics to post here, though. Love that pic of you Vid. Very cool! :)

xxxmalouxxx
03-24-2006, 01:54 AM
hehe... nice pics in here

Evil Chris
03-24-2006, 12:17 PM
Don Mike, I'll keep an eye out for the mohawk! ;)

DonMike
03-24-2006, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Don Mike, I'll keep an eye out for the mohawk! ;)

Heh heh, I'm not hard to miss, Evil Chris. (hey! I made a rhyme!) :bonk:

wildgirl
03-26-2006, 11:08 AM
nice pics, thanks for sharing :)

Vid Vicious
03-26-2006, 11:17 AM
so what's the hold up on xnationers posting they're pics ????

DonMike
03-27-2006, 12:30 PM
Yeah, really. :p

MorganGrayson
03-27-2006, 01:24 PM
Would someone please be a luv and give DonMike a rub on the mohawk for me in Phoenix? I'd appreciate it. :)

For those of you that require *explicit* instructions, this is one of those "affectionate, tips-of-the-fingers" things...do not, repeat, do NOT hammerlock his head and give him noogies or anything that could possibly be labeled "content" on one of our more obscure niches, please. :D

DonMike
03-27-2006, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by MorganGrayson
Would someone please be a luv and give DonMike a rub on the mohawk for me in Phoenix? I'd appreciate it. :)

For those of you that require *explicit* instructions, this is one of those "affectionate, tips-of-the-fingers" things...do not, repeat, do NOT hammerlock his head and give him noogies or anything that could possibly be labeled "content" on one of our more obscure niches, please. :D

And if anyone does do this, make sure (for your own safety) to do it when the hawk is down. It can be pretty sharp when at full mast. I don't use any of this Dep gel crap on my head, I use industrial strength stuff and have been known to cause injury to those who have tried to smash it down too hard with their hands. You have been warned. :)

MorganGrayson
03-27-2006, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by DonMike
And if anyone does do this, make sure (for your own safety) to do it when the hawk is down. It can be pretty sharp when at full mast. I don't use any of this Dep gel crap on my head, I use industrial strength stuff and have been known to cause injury to those who have tried to smash it down too hard with their hands. You have been warned. :)

Oops.

I change my request to an affectionate cheek-kiss, please. I don't want to cause an injury. :)

I also need to work on that "soft brush" fantasy thing I had going there, too.... :blush:

gnat69
03-27-2006, 02:06 PM
Nice hawk DonMike....

DonMike
03-27-2006, 03:34 PM
GNAT!!!! Hey babe, been a while since we chatted. Thanks for the compliment. It comes and goes, but I think it's gonna stay for awhile. ;)

Funbrunette
03-27-2006, 04:43 PM
I'm not telling ANYONE what I look like...lol I'm sitting this show out since I'll be in Toronto, Miami and hopefully Amsterdam....:D

war_ner
03-28-2006, 02:03 AM
Haha, nice hair there DonMike. :)

DonMike
03-28-2006, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by war_ner
Haha, nice hair there DonMike. :)

Smile when you say that, partner. ;)