PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody please explain this to me?

GoodChris
03-23-2006, 06:48 AM
Ok, so I got amnesia and I've just been released from the hospital.

I had a few things leftover after the accident still on my computer and apparently I used to work in this internet thing.

So could somebody please clarify what the heck a URL is and why do I get so many people telling me that I have a small penis and that I should buy their fixer upper pill things?

Vid Vicious
03-23-2006, 08:45 AM
Chris the small penis thing is nothing new ... Look around I'm pretty sure you got a penis pump somewhere over there

GoodChris
03-23-2006, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
Chris the small penis thing is nothing new ... Look around I'm pretty sure you got a penis pump somewhere over there

I do? When did you bring your penis pump to my house?

Evil Chris
03-23-2006, 10:37 AM
It's not mine baby!

GoodChris
03-23-2006, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
It's not mine baby!

That is very responsible of you to know where your pump is Chris...Unlike Vid who apparently leaves his all around town.

Poor Vid... I should really look for it and get it to him...judging by his avatar, he has the penis the size of a mouse...

ps. leafs are going down tonight..

Vid Vicious
03-23-2006, 11:31 AM
Itès not the size that matters but the ass that pushes it ..

Besides we were talking about your penis and your inablitly to remember What ya did with it ...

I seem to remember you and Evil chris had a Twink thing going ...

Besides This sort of thing isn't my bag baby

Nickatilynx
03-23-2006, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by GoodChris

I had a few things leftover after the accident still on my computer and apparently I used to work in this internet thing.

So could somebody please clarify what the heck a URL is and why do I get so many people telling me that I have a small penis and that I should buy their fixer upper pill things?

Damn thats gotta suck..

OK..let me bring you up to speed.

1.) Urls are pronounced "Yours".They are pronounced like that because they are mine , so you always refer to them as "yours".
When the fog will lift , you will remember that all your sites are mine.In the meantime someone willbe in touch :)

2.) You get so many emails for penis pills because you are on a database of people who:
a) enquired after them
b) bought some.

This database has been lifted from the original site and sold or traded onto loads of mailers .( ohhh..."mailers" are incredibly nice people that take it as a duty ,nay a mission, to ensure everyone is kept constantly abreast of the best deals on things like , penis pills , pharma , stocks , mortgages , credit card offering , and the contortions of teen Mandy (18) . They are the best friend of an amnesiac as they will remind you every few hours of all of these things

A great body of people , tirelessly ensuring that everyone knows what is happening

GoodChris
03-23-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx
Damn thats gotta suck..

OK..let me bring you up to speed.

1.) Urls are pronounced "Yours".They are pronounced like that because they are mine , so you always refer to them as "yours".
When the fog will lift , you will remember that all your sites are mine.In the meantime someone willbe in touch :)

2.) You get so many emails for penis pills because you are on a database of people who:
a) enquired after them
b) bought some.

This database has been lifted from the original site and sold or traded onto loads of mailers .( ohhh..."mailers" are incredibly nice people that take it as a duty ,nay a mission, to ensure everyone is kept constantly abreast of the best deals on things like , penis pills , pharma , stocks , mortgages , credit card offering , and the contortions of teen Mandy (18) . They are the best friend of an amnesiac as they will remind you every few hours of all of these things

A great body of people , tirelessly ensuring that everyone knows what is happening

Thank you sir for your words of wisdom. I may now be able to once again function in this society because of your kind efforts to help me.

It is also refreshing to know that I may not actually have a small penis or need to refinance my home... and that these kind "mailer" people are merely out there to see if they can improve my life in anyway... thank the lord for giving us beautiful, spiritual people of such generous nature.

And Vid... if banging cartoon ass is where its at, then all power to you brother!

Nickatilynx
03-23-2006, 12:39 PM
and that these kind "mailer" people are merely out there to see if they can improve my life in anyway... thank the lord for giving us beautiful, spiritual people of such generous nature.

Amen , brother.

:)

Evil Chris
03-23-2006, 01:19 PM
Twink thing???

Have you seen the hair on my head in the past 15 years?
If anything, I'm a Silver Fox Daddie. lol

GoodChris
03-23-2006, 01:32 PM
Twink thing???

Well, Actually, I wouldn't say for the last 15 yrs., .....daddy.

Evil Chris
03-23-2006, 02:46 PM
nice photoshop!!

Panky
03-23-2006, 02:53 PM
It's good to see Good Chris back in action again. :)

war_ner
03-23-2006, 10:50 PM

LOL

Don't worry, I don't your amnesia is so serious, you'll be back to nomal in a few days. :D

GoodChris
03-24-2006, 12:47 PM
nice photoshop!!

You're right, it was doctored....here is the original.

King Adam
03-24-2006, 01:31 PM
Nice pics ... Chris ... you look so young and innocent.

MorganGrayson
03-24-2006, 02:27 PM
Twink thing???

That remark caused a "thump" in certain anatomical areas...right up until the "twink pic" caused the anatomical area to scream and run. (Uncomfortable, that.)

This is still my favorite "Evil Chris" pic: