PDA

View Full Version : I'm building something

Evil Chris
03-24-2006, 03:55 PM
a sandbox actually.

But I'm looking for plans for a really nice one.
Can anyone help me find one?

Panky
03-24-2006, 08:41 PM
Google. Seriously... Maybe there's books or plans at Reno Depot or Home Depot, whatever it is here, or some local hardware/home type store?

I'll ask my brother too because he orders plans for various projects all the time and he mentioned a time or two about building a sandbox for his munchkin as well.

Sandboxes are so cool! Every kid should have one. LOL! Ryan is going to love it! He's already got a big truck perfect for hauling sand. :) You'll be the cool dad with all the neighborhood kids this summer. LOL!

Nickatilynx
03-24-2006, 09:26 PM
Let me know when its done , so I can come piss in it :)

LOL

Evil Chris
03-24-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx
Let me know when its done , so I can come piss in it :)

LOL Be my guest. I'm also purchasing a pellet gun for strays that wander in to piss in my son's sandbox. :D

Thanks Jen.. yeah I found one already.

Panky
03-25-2006, 12:07 AM
LOL! Sling shots work great too for strays. :)

=^..^=
03-25-2006, 12:26 AM
dont forget to build a sunshade over the top
once a kid gets in a sandpit u cant get em out again- even on the hot hot days

Mr. Blue
03-25-2006, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Panky
LOL! Sling shots work great too for strays. :)

You've never actually tested this theory as you use the, "I'll just adopt it" method of stray animal management.

:nyanya:

Panky
03-25-2006, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Blue
You've never actually tested this theory as you use the, "I'll just adopt it" method of stray animal management.

:nyanya:

LOL! Stray animals, no. Pesty, unwanted humans, yes.

Evil Chris
03-25-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by =^..^=
dont forget to build a sunshade over the top
once a kid gets in a sandpit u cant get em out again- even on the hot hot days There's a nice shady tree right beside where I'm setting it up. But if it's not enough, I'm going to install a shade as well.

thruma
03-25-2006, 07:41 PM
Ryan is so lucky to have great parents like you guys.

He'll have a great time this summer.

Chris you want to borrow my pellet gun? lol

wwc-pajio
03-25-2006, 10:07 PM
good luck with that.. :)

MonsterPartners
03-26-2006, 09:32 AM
when you are building that sandbox, make sure you build a very nice closeable lid on it. You do NOT want to be the neighborhood litter box :(

Gruntled
03-26-2006, 02:43 PM
pellet gun? water pistols?

go geek with an r/c car, or go brutal with a .22 caliber...

:bonk:

Evil Chris
03-26-2006, 04:33 PM
The one I'm going to build isn't standard with a cover, but what I'm going to do is get a tarp that I can snap on it to keep unwanted visitors out.

xxxmalouxxx
03-27-2006, 12:04 AM
Oh shit... I'm thinking of the GOOGLE SANDBox.. I thought you are doing SEO now...Lmao... my bad..

btw, it would be fun if you could post a pic of the finished project..hehe

war_ner
03-28-2006, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
The one I'm going to build isn't standard with a cover, but what I'm going to do is get a tarp that I can snap on it to keep unwanted visitors out.

:D

Good luck on that then..

Dravyk
03-28-2006, 11:31 AM
Chris, will you be making your own sand?

Nickatilynx
03-28-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Be my guest. I'm also purchasing a pellet gun for strays that wander in to piss in my son's sandbox. :D

Thanks Jen.. yeah I found one already.

If you shoot like you hit a golf ball any poor bastard 50 yds right of me is fucked :)

;-))

MorganGrayson
03-28-2006, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx
If you shoot like you hit a golf ball any poor bastard 50 yds right of me is fucked :)

;-))

:bump:

In lieu of the "burn" smilie.... :D

Sorry, Chris! :blush:

Funbrunette
03-29-2006, 07:49 AM
You know I love you babe, but I'm still waiting for you to build that dog house for Buddy that you promised 5 years ago! :p You're VERY handy with your hands babe just not to build stuff...lol ;)

GoodChris
03-30-2006, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
You know I love you babe, but I'm still waiting for you to build that dog house for Buddy that you promised 5 years ago! :p You're VERY handy with your hands babe just not to build stuff...lol ;)

FB, When he said he was going to build something, what he actually meant was, when his brother comes into town next, he is going to get HIM to build something.