PDA

View Full Version : I guess I have to start somewhere

Empress_JRN
04-03-2006, 12:58 AM
Since I'm new here and I figure it is a good idea that I introduce myself.
I'm Empress from JoinRightNow.com (http://joinrightnow.com/referral=empress/) and I'm looking forward to become a part of this community. If we are not already, hopefully we can do some business together. Good communication is important so my email is empress@joinrightnow.com if you need to contact me in private for anything to do with our program. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions regarding our program here in this thread.

I am starting as an Account Manager for JoinRightNow.com (http://joinrightnow.com/referral=empress/). Honestly, I'm just kind of new to the adult industry but I am familiar with online sales, html and a little bit about programming. I graduated in college with a degree in Information Technology and I study online networking in CISCO academy. I'm very grateful to Dugmor for being patient as I am in the process of learning.

For those of you that are interested...Something a little personal about me.
To start with I'm the kind of person who is flexible, flexible in terms of mingling with different kinds of people and personalities of people. I am the liberated type but I have my own principles which I strictly and faithfully follow. I'm an extrovert but I also love to be on my own sometimes. My friends expect my full time loyalty. I'm the kind of person who hates polygamous relationships. I always believe that being faithful to your partner or to somebody you love is the key to a strong and long-lasting relationship. I love Politics and Current Events as well as some gothic stuff.

Anthony
04-03-2006, 02:15 AM
How do you feel about tall, good looking Filipinos?

StaceyJo
04-03-2006, 05:12 AM
Hi Empress, good to see youre here at Xnations. Im glad that you're here now with me and Im happy that you're part of the JRN...

A good place to start with, welcome to Xnations...

BuggyG
04-03-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Empress_JRN
To start with I'm flexible

always fun when she's "flexible"

damn!! I love it when you can edit a post :D

Gruntled
04-03-2006, 11:05 AM
Welcome aboard, Empress! :xhappy:

MorganGrayson
04-03-2006, 11:31 AM
Welcome, Empress! :)

Empress_JRN
04-04-2006, 05:09 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys! I'll be looking forward to do great business with you. I hope I can learn something here...Pax te cum!:)

Funbrunette
04-04-2006, 09:53 AM
Hello and welcome! You'll love it here were a great group of peeps! (well most of us....lol) :gdev:

MorganGrayson
04-04-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Hello and welcome! You'll love it here were a great group of peeps! (well most of us....lol) :gdev:

Sometimes we're nice. Sometimes we're naughty. Part of our charm! :D

TheLegacy
04-04-2006, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Empress_JRN
Since I'm new here and I figure it is a good idea that I introduce myself.
I'm Empress from JoinRightNow.com (http://joinrightnow.com/referral=empress/) and I'm looking forward to become a part of this community. If we are not already, hopefully we can do some business together. Good communication is important so my email is empress@joinrightnow.com if you need to contact me in private for anything to do with our program. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions regarding our program here in this thread.

I am starting as an Account Manager for JoinRightNow.com (http://joinrightnow.com/referral=empress/). Honestly, I'm just kind of new to the adult industry but I am familiar with online sales, html and a little bit about programming. I graduated in college with a degree in Information Technology and I study online networking in CISCO academy. I'm very grateful to Dugmor for being patient as I am in the process of learning.

For those of you that are interested...Something a little personal about me.
To start with I'm the kind of person who is flexible, flexible in terms of mingling with different kinds of people and personalities of people. I am the liberated type but I have my own principles which I strictly and faithfully follow. I'm an extrovert but I also love to be on my own sometimes. My friends expect my full time loyalty. I'm the kind of person who hates polygamous relationships. I always believe that being faithful to your partner or to somebody you love is the key to a strong and long-lasting relationship. I love Politics and Current Events as well as some gothic stuff.

fascinating, eloquent, thought provoking and stirs ones imagination as to the ... oh fuck it.. show us your boobies !!

welcome to the board

Empress_JRN
04-12-2006, 03:18 AM
lol...stirs ones imagination? err in what line? Well, thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'll be looking forward to do great stuff here. Be gentle because I'm still a neophyte.