PDA

View Full Version : Pheonix Forum .. Best show of the year?

Vid Vicious
04-04-2006, 01:54 PM
So far the Forum is slated as the best show I've attended since in the biz ... Now I regret not having gone inthe past ...

Awesome show, well orginsec by CCbill .. THe Guide was an awesome Plus!!! ... Hats off to ccbill they know how to throw a conference !!!

POST SOME PICS LADIES !!!

Evil Chris
04-04-2006, 03:48 PM
For me it's been the only show of the year! LOL

But I agree it was a good one.

Fatal Attraction
04-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
For me it's been the only show of the year! LOL

But I agree it was a good one.

I was going to say the same thing! LOL Great show!

TheLegacy
04-04-2006, 04:12 PM
definitely ranks up there as the best show that others are going to have to live up too. In all honesty I do think that the failure of Internext made this in comparison worthwhile to many

qwebecexpo
04-04-2006, 04:59 PM
We wanted to attend this one so bad this year..

But, Patty just got a surgery, so we had to sjkip this one :( *snif*

rand
04-04-2006, 07:38 PM
All of us at Epoch had a great time working with WEG Cash to co-host the Saguaro Soiree... and the party was a blast! Thanks to all of you that participated and really helped make the evening so much fun! Cory, you were so great to work with. I'd do an event with you anytime!

We would like to thank CCBill for hosting the Phoenix Forum and offer a special thanks to Sherri who was nothing short of amazing.

The judges for the contests will be contacted this week and asked to cast their votes for the various categories. Epoch and WEG will tally the votes and announce the winners of each category next week.

Now... for the moment you've all been waiting for... here are over 1,000 red carpet photos from the Epoch / WEG Cash Saguaro Soiree!

Enjoy! The 2006 Saguaro Soiree (http://www.epochsystems.com/saguaro/)

Vid Vicious
04-04-2006, 11:42 PM
Sweet thanks for the Pics Rand !

StaceyJo
04-05-2006, 05:02 AM
Nice pics, I feel that I missed half of my life when I wasnt able to attend it... sad :(

Raven
04-05-2006, 12:37 PM
http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/current/pf06/004/z00544.jpg

It was great seeing you, Vid.....and, yes, for business, it is THE best.

Raven
04-05-2006, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by TheLegacy
definitely ranks up there as the best show that others are going to have to live up too. In all honesty I do think that the failure of Internext made this in comparison worthwhile to many

I think Phoenix has always been an excellent show....there is, however, a huge difference between a trade show and a business forum...

I've been going to both for many years.....and Phoenix, no matter how many attendees there are, consistently knows how to put together a cohesive gathering, designed for networking and business....

I hope that Internext begins to understand what a trade show is all about....