PDA

View Full Version : Here they are ^ The PHOENIX FORUM PICS ^ from F.U.B.A.R.

JFK
04-05-2006, 07:10 AM
First of all, I would like to thank CCbill/Cavecreek/DRM Networks for putting on a first class event, all your employees went out their way to make me feel welcome. Also thanks to all the sponsors without whom it would not have been possible. The show was an outstanding success for me personally, as well as for all the attendees I have spoken to. We have taken close to 10 k pics with the able assistance of Baddog of Gotwebhost. Thanks to the tireless efforts of Mrs F.U.B.A.R. over the last 4 days, they are finally yours to see.
We would also like to welcome XBiz World as the OFFICIAL Media Sponsor of F.U.B.A.R. Webmasters and The F.U.B.A.R. Times. We are taking our great working relationship over the past year to the next level.

Also, lets not forget all the sponsors of F.U.B.A.R. , join me in welcoming RAGECASH and all of you out there, without you all of this would not be possible.

Please check out the pics, enjoy them as much as we did taking them.
http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/

If you have not subscribed to the The F.U.B.A.R. Times now would be a Great time to do it !
http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/times.htm

Jimmidean
04-05-2006, 07:25 AM
Nice Work as usual JFK....
See you in Montreal

Funbrunette
04-05-2006, 08:53 AM
Great pics hun! Will I see you in Toronto next month? :cool:

Evil Chris
04-05-2006, 11:20 AM
Great pictures JFK, and we have been flipping through our first issue of the FUBAR Times since returning from the Phoenix Forum.

Dravyk
04-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Great pics, Julius!! :worthy:

... Now who is everybody. :huh: :laughout:

JFK
04-05-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk
Great pics, Julius!! :worthy:

... Now who is everybody. :huh: :laughout:

Dravyk, you have to get out a little more and meet people, then you will know:rolleyes:

Dravyk
04-05-2006, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by JFK
Dravyk, you have to get out a little more and meet people, then you will know:rolleyes: Leave my cave? Never! ::-|

JFK
04-05-2006, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk
Leave my cave? Never! ::-|

UUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH:bonk:

Vid Vicious
04-05-2006, 10:46 PM
Jules you covered this event like no others ...

awesome job!

JFK
04-06-2006, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
Jules you covered this event like no others ...

awesome job!

Vid Thank you, pleasure seeing you bro:cool: