PDA

View Full Version : I won a bet today!!!

Anthony
04-17-2006, 05:48 PM
Nickatilynx and me had a bet today, to see if I could get banned at Oprano.

I won!

MorganGrayson
04-17-2006, 07:10 PM
You actually fished Nick in with a bet like *that*? ::-|

Is he unwell? :eek:

Trev
04-17-2006, 07:20 PM
I've read both threads and neither you or Nick should be banned, even with the Jace baiting... that's what oprano was built on!

Bishop has got me stumped doing this...

Anthony
04-17-2006, 07:37 PM
Bishop, God bless his soul has another goal for Oprano. I really wish him the best, he's been a good mate of mine for years. Unfortuantely, he can't take being burned, never could.

Being bored today watching money roll in, I hit the yellow trail.
Ken is starting to take this whole Bishop personna too seriously. So, it was my duty to bring him back to earth.

Him banning Nick was stupid as shit, Hell banning me was stupid.

Ken was never a pisser, really. So banning is really the only way.

On a side note, I bet I could teach Jace how to make money in this business.

Anthony
04-17-2006, 07:37 PM
Forgot to add, this all started with both of us daring the other to tell the truth on Oprano.

Hence that thread.

Trev
04-17-2006, 07:41 PM
It's a weak move and way fucked up!

Need any help counting that money coming in :D

Sin
04-17-2006, 07:42 PM
Yeah, ....they sure seem to care what you 2 think, everybody got so touchy... LOL

Anthony
04-17-2006, 07:43 PM
Send me some traffic! :)

Can you believe it. Not even a year ago, Bishop hit me up asking how to run AEBN's mailing program.

He had no idea how to run an opt in program.

I get him started up, with all the info, bonded IP's, what type of programs, servers, all that info... I never even got a thank you for it.

For all I know, he told everyone at AEBN it was his idea. LOL

Trev
04-17-2006, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Anthony
Send me some traffic! :)

Can you believe it. Not even a year ago, Bishop hit me up asking how to run AEBN's mailing program.

He had no idea how to run an opt in program.

I get him started up, with all the info, bonded IP's, what type of programs, servers, all that info... I never even got a thank you for it.

For all I know, he told everyone at AEBN it was his idea. LOL
He asked the right guy for the info, unknown stuff for 98% of the peeps out there... he's given you the shaft big time mate!

Anthony
04-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Hit me up on icq trev :)

Evil Chris
04-17-2006, 11:31 PM
hahaha... I love it. I need to get caught up though. :)

Newton
04-17-2006, 11:59 PM
Banning?? That's harsh!!!!

Nickatilynx
04-18-2006, 03:27 AM
Here's an interesting thing....

I mock some people about being proud of pimping out their wives , I also mock another guy for not knowing what a Euro is.

If you check my posts , that is basically all I did.

OK , Pretty strongly , I grant you. :)

Here is my thread starting post...

""Why are the busiest posters on Oprano now so aptly described by this term? (((( Morons ))))

Led from the front by the suitcase pimp , some fat newbie friend of gonzos with no idea of ..well anything , and a guy whose wife makes more as a waitress than he does as a webmaster?

Old threads being dug up and treated as new...the blind leading the blind....

Is this what Oprano is now?

I hope Bishops new changes are coming soon.

Back to lurking""""

Serge has spent the whole evening doing EXACTLY the same thing , if I may venture to say, IMHO WAAAAAAYYYYYYY more bluntly

I get banned.

He does not.

rhetorical ,aka springerdude , does not.

I wonder why?

Seems to be some disparity in the moderating of that board , or is it something else ?????

:)

Anthony
04-18-2006, 03:40 AM
Ego, it's all about the Ego.

Well, me beating on Ken's ego.

Anthony
04-18-2006, 03:41 AM
Btw, you wouldn't have been banned Nick, if I didn't tellhim to grow a pair of balls. LOL

Trev
04-18-2006, 04:58 AM
I think it's totally fucked up!

and the bandwagon jumping mother fuckers are loving it... pardon my french. :mad:

Anthony
04-18-2006, 10:33 AM
Trev,

It's human nature. Tom, Dick, and Harry, (Not Drav) think it's their chance to strike out against their betters.

I find it funny that Spas calls Nick and I has beens. I should post Nick's stats up from yesterday.

Trev
04-18-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Anthony
Trev,

It's human nature. Tom, Dick, and Harry, (Not Drav) think it's their chance to strike out against their betters.

I find it funny that Spas calls Nick and I has beens. I should post Nick's stats up from yesterday.
If being a has been involves the kind of money you guys get then tell me where to que. :D

Dravyk
04-18-2006, 11:38 AM
Hah!! Serge banned me from Oprano for four months about two and a half years ago!

About time you guys finally joined the elite circle. :D

Trev
04-18-2006, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk
Hah!! Serge banned me from Oprano for four months about two and a half years ago!

About time you guys finally joined the elite circle. :D
Being banned by Serge has a certain status to it, but being banned by Bishop or Gonzo falls a millions miles short of that mark... :(

JaceXXX
04-18-2006, 08:16 PM
boo!

Nickatilynx
04-18-2006, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by JaceXXX
boo!

Hey Jace LOL

Good post on Oprano , I wish you the best of luck :)

Anthony
04-18-2006, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by JaceXXX
boo!

Jace,

Good post on Oprano. There's a bit of saving face for some people before we get unbanned. Thanks for asking our unbanning. :)

Shoot me your phone number anthonyaksa at gmail dot com.

I'll give you a bell.

Dravyk
04-19-2006, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by Trev
Being banned by Serge has a certain status to it This is true. :)