PDA

View Full Version : Add insult to injury

Kenny B
04-18-2006, 11:30 AM
Since Chris is a Leafs fan I thought he'd get a kick out of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDEuiQO_L8U

Ronaldo
04-18-2006, 12:22 PM
ahahahaha, thanks for posting that Kenny. I'd heard about it, but that's the first time I've seen it.

Utter bullshit that it was a misconduct penalty too. Although I am surprised the Leafs aren't complaining to the league that Peters deserves a suspension for the little wave as he headed off.

Kenny B
04-18-2006, 01:08 PM
Oh that smart ass move was great! He didn't have fight to slam anyone, and go the last laugh.

BruceMiller
04-19-2006, 10:03 AM
Wow, I thought hockey was all about beating the hell out of each other, but mocking other players is a no no?

Kenny B
04-19-2006, 08:45 PM
Silly American you need to learn so much lol!

Evil Chris
04-20-2006, 09:50 AM
I thought it was funny too. Oh I can see the humour in my team heading for the golf course. :)

Peters is a nobody anyway and if he plays again next year, the Leafs will remember his little move.

Funny how Ronaldo whines about "dirty" hockey style but revels in mockery and poor sportsmanship on the ice (if it's against the Maple Leafs). Nice double standard!

GoodChris
04-20-2006, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
I thought it was funny too. Oh I can see the humour in my team heading for the golf course. :)

Peters is a nobody anyway and if he plays again next year, the Leafs will remember his little move.

Funny how Ronaldo whines about "dirty" hockey style but revels in mockery and poor sportsmanship on the ice (if it's against the Maple Leafs). Nice double standard!

Oh Poo Poo....