PDA

View Full Version : For those who have ever asked "Am I gay if I...."

cdsmith
04-18-2006, 02:45 PM
Take the Brokeback Mountain self-test:

Brokeback Mountain Self Test

1) If you are over thirty and you have a washboard stomach, you are gay. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-up, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet.

2) If you have a cat, you are a FlaaaAAming Homo. A cat is like a dog, but gay - it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its nails and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog... Killer, come here! I said get your a$$ over here, Killer. Now think about how you call a cat... "Bun-Bun, come to daddy, sookums!" Jeezus, you're fit to be framed you're so gay.

3) If you suck on lollipops, ring pops, baby pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ ribs, crab-claws, raw oysters, crawfish guts, pickled pigs feet, or TITS. Anything else and you are in training to suck El Dicko, and undeniably a fag.

4) If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom, or piss in a parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A mans world is his bathroom, he defacates and urinates where he pleases.

5) If you drink decaf coffee with skim milk, you like a high hard one in the poop chute. Coffee is to be had strong, black, and full of aroma. A straight man will never be heard ordering a "decaf Cafe Latte with Skim", and he will never, ever know what artificial sweetener tastes like. If you have had Nutra Sweet in your mouth, you've had a man there too.

6) If you know more than six names of colors, or four different types of dessert, you might as well be handing out free passes to your ass. A real man doesn't have the memory space to remember all that crap as well as all the names of all the players in the Major Leagues, NFL, NHL, college ball, PGA, and NASCAR. If you can pick out Chartreuse or know what a "fressier" is you are gay, and if you can name any type of textile other than denim, you are faggadocious.

7) If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a slow assed driver or to cut the punk off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, hold his beer, or play with his honey in the passenger seat.

8) If you enjoy romantic comedies or French films, mon-frere, vous c'est le Gay, oui? The only time it is acceptable to watch one of those is with a woman who knows how to reward a man. Watching any of the above films by yourself or with another man is likely to result in SHC (spontaneous Homosexual Combustion), which is what happens to fags when they flame out too.

Shit, the last part of #5, the part about artificial sweeteners, killed me. I've used them.

DAmn, I was so hoping to not be gay.

MorganGrayson
04-18-2006, 05:02 PM
Thank you, CD. That made me laugh. :)

One of my daughters once asked "what's Dad's favorite color?" I laughed and said "if you ask him, he'll say 'blue'."

I learned that when I met him and asked him what his favorite color was. He got a rather hunted look for a second...and said "blue." It was the only damned color he could think of.

TheLegacy
04-18-2006, 05:15 PM
Im not gay but my boyfriend is !!

for many years I was called gay and personally couldnt have cared less. I have a inside knowledge that even those we consider gay are simply males that would fuck a hole in a couch if the situation presented itself.

Being gay doesnt necessarily mean physical - but includes the emotional an spirit of another individual. There are many gay couples that for some reason or another are not able to have physical contact - but truly do love one another. Cats aside LOL

besides - I personally like just having my wife being 'gay' - adds to the fun of seeing new friends when I come home and open the bedroom door

http://209.164.41.215/legacy/Upload/z07402.jpg

cdsmith
04-18-2006, 10:38 PM
I swear I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Dravyk
04-19-2006, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by cdsmith
I swear I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Let out your inner lesbian!

... buy a plaid shirt. :D

cdsmith
04-19-2006, 10:04 AM
Checking....

HEY, there's nothing about plaid in the "test".... I think we're good to go on that.

woohoo!