PDA

View Full Version : Anit Bush Joke

Shane
04-24-2006, 03:39 PM
George W. Bush is visiting a primary school and he visits one of the classes. They are in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings. The teacher asks the President if he would like to lead the discussion of the word tragedy.

So the illustrious leader asks the class for an example of a tragedy. One little boy stands up and offers: "If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a runaway tractor comes along and knocks him dead, that would be a tragedy."

"No," says President Bush, "that would be an accident."

A little girl raises her hand: "If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy."

"I'm afraid not," explains the exalted leader. "That's what we would call a great loss." The room goes silent. No other children volunteer. President Bush searches the room. "Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?"

Finally at the back of the room, little Johnny raises his hand. In a quiet voice he says: "If Air Force One carrying you was struck by a missile and blown to smithereens, that would be a tragedy."

"Fantastic!" exclaims President Bush, "That's right. And can you tell me why that would be tragedy?"

"Well," says the boy, "because it sure as hell wouldn't be a great loss and it probably wouldn't be an accident either."

I read that and laughed my ass off. :)

Deuce
04-24-2006, 04:30 PM
hahahahhaa good one there, I can never get enough bush jokes!

TheLegacy
04-24-2006, 04:58 PM
well I dont want to steal any thunder here.. but if this is a Bush joke thread.. here is my submission

George Bush and Richard Cheney go into a local diner for lunch. As they read the menu the waitress comes over and asks Bush, "You ready to order?"

Bush replies, "Yes, I'd like a quickie." "A quickie?!" the waitress replies.

"Sir, given the current situation of your political life that your the president and Im a waitress, I don't think that's a good idea. I'll come back when you're ready to order from the menu."

She walks away. Cheney leans over to Bush and says, "It's pronounced 'Quiche.'"

Shane
04-24-2006, 08:05 PM
The more anit bush jokes the better Legacy!
Here is another one I found while out trolling about:

After numerous rounds of, "We don't even know if Osama is still alive," Osama himself decided to send George W. a letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still in the game.

Bush opened the letter and it appeared to contain a coded message:

370HSSV-0773H

Bush was baffled, so he typed it out and emailed it to Colin Powell. Colin and his aides had no clue either so they sent it to the CIA. No one could solve it so it went to the NSA and then to MIT and NASA and the Secret Service.

Eventually they asked Canada's RCMP for help. The RCMP cabled the White House:
"Tell the President he is looking at the message upside down!"