PDA

View Full Version : summer concerts

Evil Chris
04-28-2006, 03:43 PM
Anyone have plans to see concerts this summer?

Used to be that I would go to a bunch of concerts every year, but not so much anymore. The punk festivals aren't what they used to be, and hey I can still most with the best of those teenagers. LOL

Nothing coming up for us that's of any interest. FB and I might check out the Jazz Festival in Montreal this summer but that's probably about it.

TheEnforcer
04-28-2006, 10:01 PM
I'll try and see Jimmy Buffet when he comes our way this summer. If James Taylor comes I'll try and go to that concert too. Not sure who else is touring this summer yet though....

oceania
04-29-2006, 10:31 AM
BBKing is in town tonite
going to grab my b/f and daughter and go see him

Vid Vicious
04-29-2006, 08:55 PM
BB King is one of my summer time favs ..

I'll def go to the Jazz fest, I never miss it ...

ClubPro
04-29-2006, 09:39 PM
VICIOUS is what VICIOUS does

Jimmidean
04-30-2006, 08:48 AM
Eric Clapton is supposed to be here.
I will take that one in for sure.

TheEnforcer
04-30-2006, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Jimmidean
Eric Clapton is supposed to be here.
I will take that one in for sure.

I'd like to see him too.

Gruntled
04-30-2006, 01:15 PM
I would like to see Beck in June, but he's playing a small venue, so the tickets will be scarce

Shann
05-01-2006, 09:16 AM
DAMN EC you are getting soft! ;) I can't wait to see the Cult this month. I'm also going to check out NIN and Depeche Mode again, they both put on awesome shows this year. I can't get enough of concerts, I love live music. :)

Evil Chris
05-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Shann
DAMN EC you are getting soft! ;) I can't wait to see the Cult this month. I'm also going to check out NIN and Depeche Mode again, they both put on awesome shows this year. I can't get enough of concerts, I love live music. :) Soft? no way! LOL
I guess there just isn't the same number of live acts that I'm interested enough in to go see live.

I have seen Depeche Mode live before. I never miss Pearl Jam when they come to Montreal and I'm surprised you aren't going Shann, as they are playing two nights in Toronto in May.

gnat69
05-01-2006, 12:32 PM
I will be seeing:

Matisyahu - Youth
Ben Harper & Damian Marley
The Subways
Bloc Party

and I am hoping that Bjork is making her way through town......

I have to admit though I am a little disappointed, I would love to see Depeche Mode again but I will be on my way to visit Funbrunette and Evil Chris.....which is going to be even more funner

Seska
05-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Is Ben Harper playing Montreal? If so I'd like go see him. I also hope to go see Imogen Heap later this month.

LaurieX
05-04-2006, 01:16 PM
There are so many good concerts coming to San Diego this summer. One that I would like to see is Air Supply / Christopher Cross LOL! I think it would be a great mellow time!