PDA

View Full Version : AdTech Show in San Fran was a Success!

P2P chad
05-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Hi All,

I just returned from San Francisco where I attended the AdTech Show. I just thought I'd post a quick review to share my thoughts with you all in case you'd be interested in attending future shows.
In my opinion, Excellent venue! At least for our business. There were ample PR firms, Ad Agencies, and Marketing Company's all together networking and sharing ideas. Not only did we make a ton of sales, we learned from our potential clients as well. Everyone seemed to be interested in comparing businesses and chatting about future endevours.
Unlike other shows I have attended, this convention was a complete business success. Perfect mix of business and pleasure!

:) :) :)

Evil Chris
05-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Chad that's excellent. It must be refreshing to attend a tradeshow that isn't dominated by the adult market and all the same topics of conversation.

Plus, you got to visit San Francisco! I would love to go one day. Was that your first time?

P2P chad
05-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Hey Chris...yes, that was my first time in San Fran. Beautiful place! from what i got to see...I'll definately have to go back one day when i have some personal time to sight-see.
It WAS very refreshing to attend a mainstream show and not have to listen to the "stripper escapades" from the night before! lol

Evil Chris
05-01-2006, 10:32 PM
no doubt it was... :D

I hope to get out there one day. All I know of San Francisco is what I've seen in the movies and on TV. I think of movies like Pacific Heights and Bullett.

gunner
05-02-2006, 01:37 AM
did you run into Barry and Hazel?

Deuce
05-02-2006, 12:18 PM
yea I know SF has tons of trade shows, the one you are talking about isn't focused on adult? I'm curious to know what was the reason for going? how does your busniess relate?

I live about 30mins from SF and i'm always missing the cool things...

twinkley
05-02-2006, 12:36 PM
Awww I cant wait to visit san fran ... sooooon ... vveeeery soon

I have heard that the adtech parties are flippin wild ... that some years they have put our own adult parties to shame ... can you verify this please? hehe

twinkley