PDA

View Full Version : College Fuck Fest & Triplexcash.com - The Announcement

Evil Chris
01-12-2003, 04:19 PM
OK everyone... here is the announcement.
We have now merged CFF into our main affiliate program, Triple X Cash. Now you can work with all our sites from one spot on the web.

If you still have links to CFF through Websitebilling, don't worry. Those links will continue to work, of course. However, I would encourage everyone to start using CCBill to promote College Fuck Fest from now on. We have found that the throughput has been higher, the decline rate lower, and retention better with CCBill.

If you have specific questions, go ahead and contact me. You know I am always here to field your questions.

Did ya see our new site, by the way?
Milkmycock is going to be a winner!

Click my sig and get working on it... Cheers...
Evil Chris

Darin
01-12-2003, 04:23 PM
What about all my links pointing to the rotating galleries? I want to switch over to ccbill.

Is there a rotating gallery link for the ccbill affiliate codes?

Evil Chris
01-12-2003, 04:32 PM
There will be very shortly, Darin.
Hold off for a bit until I know for sure, but yeah, we're offering the same promotional material and a lot more.

Vid Vicious
01-12-2003, 09:13 PM
hey chris isn't that rock Hudson in your avatar .. are you trying to tell us something? Is there some truth to the rumours of you table dancing at the bedfellow party??

Mister X
01-12-2003, 10:46 PM
Sweet! I think I'll stick with websitebilling until the rebills stop though, hehe.