PDA

View Full Version : Wife 'didn't realise husband was a woman'

Quagmire
05-15-2006, 12:44 PM
A transsexual whose 17-year marriage to an heiress was nullified when the wife discovered her husband was a woman is not legally a "parent" of her 14-year-old daughter born from donor sperm, the Court of Appeal ruled today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=386300&in_page_id=1770

WTF?? How can you not realize the dick is missing?

MorganGrayson
05-15-2006, 01:02 PM
There's a question after the article that asks "does anyone really believe her that she didn't know?"

Nope.

Bitch wanted a divorce. Wanted to cut Dad off from the kids he'd raised and the money. Well, she did it.

SilvercashJeanette
05-15-2006, 02:50 PM
Yeah, I heard about this. Crazy shit.

Quagmire
05-15-2006, 02:58 PM
There is no possible way, short of severe mental retardation that you would not notice that your husband isn't packin' heat in the shorts for 17 years.

It would mean that for all that time she NEVER saw him/her naked in any sort of light. I personally have never tried to have sex in a room with absolutely no light at all (meaning there was always a smidge of light from somewhere) but even in the darkest rooms, I've always been able to make out body shape.

TheLegacy
05-15-2006, 03:15 PM
and who says that life doesn't imitate art

Donkey Kong
05-15-2006, 03:52 PM
this is so impossible! for 17 years! she just discovered it not long ago...wow!...this needs further investigation.

stonegatherer
05-15-2006, 08:28 PM
Didn't it seem odd for "Dad" to be breastfeeding the kids?

Was she so stupid she though all dads keep their dicks in the nightstand?

Did she think it was so cool that her and her husband got their periods at the same time?

Friend of wife: "I though you used Playtex tampons?"
Wife: "I do, the Tampax are my husband's."

I could go on ......