PDA

View Full Version : Last night's Lost

TheEnforcer
05-18-2006, 01:59 PM
Ok.. a VERY good epeisode of Lost last night. A few things..

1- Did Walt look OLDER to anybody else? He seemed bigger and older to me. Like he had magically grew a few inches and aged a few years.

2- Even though the description of the "others" by michael seems to be accurate in terms of what he told Jack and the gang. IE- huts, fishing nets, two guns, etc does anyone else really believe that is an ACCURATE picture? Walt did say they were pretending.

3- The lady who let Claire escape showed up again. Any ideas as to her motives and such?

4- What do you think they want THOSE SPECIFIC four people for?

5- And the sailboat. Somehting tells me that had to be alluded to somehow already previously as it would be way to "out fo the blue" for this show that does so much foreshadowing. That said, I can'tm remember anything but can anyone lese here?

jacobkell
05-18-2006, 02:06 PM
I dont know what serie you talk about.

Donkey Kong
05-18-2006, 02:28 PM
what are those?!

jacobkell
05-18-2006, 02:30 PM
Yep that's a good question.

TheEnforcer
05-18-2006, 02:39 PM
This is about a tv show called Lost. If ytou haven't been watching it you won't have any idea what is being talked about.

TheEnforcer
05-18-2006, 02:40 PM
For those who have been watching.... a new site to look at.

http://letyourcompassguideyou.com/

Bhelliom
05-18-2006, 03:27 PM
Unfortunately I missed the first few episodes of the second season, SO i've boycotted the entire season until its out on DVD... don't want to have to try to catch up and figure out what I missed.

TheEnforcer
05-18-2006, 03:52 PM
They have a bunch of episodes online at ABC but I haven't looked to see if they are from the first or second season.

Evil Chris
05-18-2006, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Bhelliom
Unfortunately I missed the first few episodes of the second season, SO i've boycotted the entire season until its out on DVD... don't want to have to try to catch up and figure out what I missed. ABC has put all Lost episodes on their website and you can watch them for free.

www.abc.com
If you haven't seen it before. Believe me it's worth it. Great show.

Evil Chris
05-18-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer

1- Did Walt look OLDER to anybody else? He seemed bigger and older to me. Like he had magically grew a few inches and aged a few years.

2- Even though the description of the "others" by michael seems to be accurate in terms of what he told Jack and the gang. IE- huts, fishing nets, two guns, etc does anyone else really believe that is an ACCURATE picture? Walt did say they were pretending.

3- The lady who let Claire escape showed up again. Any ideas as to her motives and such?

5- And the sailboat. Somehting tells me that had to be alluded to somehow already previously as it would be way to "out fo the blue" for this show that does so much foreshadowing. That said, I can'tm remember anything but can anyone lese here?

TE, I also thought last night was a great episode. And it baffled the hell out of me. I think Michael should be held responsible for what he did, whether it was for Walt or not.

Too many things to even speculate on. The 4 names, Walt's comments, the boat, Ecko's actions.... So much happening all at once.

jacobkell
05-18-2006, 04:13 PM
Intresting,i should take a look.

Anthony
05-18-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer

Walt is bigger and older, it's been some months now in real life, and he's a growing boy. Though, on the show, it's like 2 or 3 months passed.

It isn't. Remember, they found acting clothes, facial hair, and glue in a locker when they were looking for serum for the baby. If you counted as well, the torches that went out versus how many actually walked Michael back, it was near 3 to 1.

JESUS FRICKING CHRIST.

That is Alex, you maroon.

It's going to be interesting as they had FULL NAMES. Remember, he didn't know Sawyer's real name.

5- And the sailboat. Somehting tells me that had to be alluded to somehow already previously as it would be way to "out fo the blue" for this show that does so much foreshadowing. That said, I can'tm remember anything but can anyone lese here? [/B]

No idea, but cant' wait till next week.

TheEnforcer
05-18-2006, 07:22 PM
Ahhh.. fuck ya. Thanks for reminding me on Alex Ant. I find Claire a rather boring character and I sometimes tune out or forget about things on characters that don't interest me as much.

As for the boat I was reading online a short time ago and people were saying it was Desmond's boat. The guy who was initially in the hatch and was in one of Jack's flashbacks and had talked about preparing for a race around the world.