PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it when...

DonMike
05-19-2006, 01:12 PM
Okay everyone, add your favorite response to the topic of "Don't you hate it when..."

Here's mine.

Don't you hate it when you're eating Cheerios out of the box and one rolls down your arm or back and off on to the floor, and then you can't find it.

MorganGrayson
05-19-2006, 06:07 PM
I have a similiar, Don, that yours made me think of.

I have to take fistfulls of meds four times a day. Every once in a while, a pill takes a bounce out of my hand. I know it fell, I heard it hit something, I know it's down there - I know it will kill whatever pet finds it first - and I CAN'T FIND THE DAMNED THING. (I always eventually find it, of course...and then I wonder how come I can screw up something I do four times ever damned day of my life.)

Just idly musing....

I also hate it when dogs bark like crazy WHILE wagging their tail. You don't know which end to believe. I always go with the end that bites, though.

Dingo did that to my very nice neighbor lady. I was meeting her for the first time, too. Little dog was barking like a maniac while the lady tried to make friends...and wagging her tail the entire time. I had to tell the lady my schizophrenic dog does in fact bite and not to trust her momentary confusion.

I *hate* having to tell people my 8 pound midget dog bites. It's embarrassing.

DonMike
05-19-2006, 06:27 PM
LOL! Morgan, that's too funny. I hate when I drop pills. I don't have pets so I don't have to worry but one time my friend had me dogsit for him and told me that I could bring his dog home with me. I thought to myself, God only knows what is on that carpet of mine, what has fallen under the couch, or behind my entertainment center. This is a little dog too, so I just thought better and spent the weekend at his place. LOL!

Why do you have to take so many pills, if you don't mind my asking.

MorganGrayson
05-20-2006, 04:12 AM
Don...some people collect stamps; some people collect coins; some people collect art. For reasons I am loathe to explain...I collect medical conditions. I tell myself "ya plays the hand yur dealt" a lot. Also "it could be worse." (Which it could and I'm grateful it isn't.) :)

jacobkell
05-21-2006, 07:33 AM
I hate when someone who is drink bothering me.

DonMike
05-22-2006, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by MorganGrayson
Don...some people collect stamps; some people collect coins; some people collect art. For reasons I am loathe to explain...I collect medical conditions. I tell myself "ya plays the hand yur dealt" a lot. Also "it could be worse." (Which it could and I'm grateful it isn't.) :)

You know, any day you can get up in the morning and make it through the whole day is a good day. You have a great outlook on life, I think that's wonderful. :)

TheLegacy
05-22-2006, 02:14 PM
dont' you hate it when a guy hides in the closet

http://www.bdanube.com/bush_gay.jpg

http://www.bigfib.com/issue5/bush-blair-hands.jpg

http://static.flickr.com/4/5700766_a362cfe730.jpg

http://www.noutopia.com/Resources/person_bush_holdinghands.jpg

Evil Chris
05-22-2006, 02:58 PM
well as far as I know, Don is out of the closet Robert. :)

Don't you hate it when you look at your watch to confirm the date, and it's a quarter-past the hour?

SilvercashJeanette
05-22-2006, 03:15 PM
Don't you hate it when your sick as a dog, but still have to work?

DonMike
05-22-2006, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
well as far as I know, Don is out of the closet Robert. :)

Don't you hate it when you look at your watch to confirm the date, and it's a quarter-past the hour?

Shhh, my boyfriend doesn't know I'm gay.

It took me a moment to get what you were saying. I haven't worn a watch in so long, LOL.

ny_tim
05-23-2006, 11:40 AM
Don't you hate it when:

Someone posts in a thread title what happend on the Sopranos, when you didnt watch it yet :mad: :mad: :mad:

SilvercashJeanette
05-25-2006, 02:47 PM
ooo...I have another...

Don't you hate it when you're really looking forward to your favorite show and you get home to find that the cable went out? And not only that, but they can't come fix it for another 2 weeks?

I hate that crap.

Shane
05-25-2006, 05:26 PM
Good one HotInHere, made me think of another good one...
Don't you hate it when you are addicted to a show and most of the season ends up being repeats?
See Lost and My Name Is Earl for a couple of really good examples.