PDA

View Full Version : Ron Jeremy & Cathedra

Cathedra
01-13-2003, 03:09 PM
I actually got to breifly meet the one and only Ron Jeremy.. I was so nervous but he's a sweet guy! :blush:

twinkley
01-13-2003, 03:31 PM
Hahahahahaha yeah, just make sure that there are no other guys around.... for someone with a dick that big, you would think insecurity would be a moot point :)

twinkley

Thats awesome cathedra! I wish i had gotten pics of me and jenna and jill :(

twinkley

Vid Vicious
01-13-2003, 03:42 PM
Ha ha .. I told him to Go fuck himself ..the shit .. I gave him a great deal on some editing I did for him a few years ago .. So now I was asking him to do me a favour and he just shrugged his shoulders like he didn't know me .. Fuck you Ron .. you ain't the shit no more ! If you need a mascot he's your man .. seems to be all he does lately ...

Cathedra
01-13-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
Ha ha .. I told him to Go fuck himself ..the shit .. I gave him a great deal on some editing I did for him a few years ago .. So now I was asking him to do me a favour and he just shrugged his shoulders like he didn't know me .. Fuck you Ron .. you ain't the shit no more ! If you need a mascot he's your man .. seems to be all he does lately ...

That's too bad.. he seemed ok to me, but then again I never did business with him.. *shrugs*

I would have liked to have a pic with Aria.. she's one of my faves.. but when I finally saw her I was rushing around..oh well next time!

Evil Chris
01-13-2003, 04:18 PM
Nice pic Cath!

sherie
01-13-2003, 04:29 PM
Nice pic, but I stayed FAR away LOL

Cathedra
01-13-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by sherie
Nice pic, but I stayed FAR away LOL

Yea speaking of which u were hard to find girl! But you and Shan's hair kicks ARSE! At least I got one pic with tha two of yew! :bonk:

sherie
01-13-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Cathedra
Yea speaking of which u were hard to find girl! But you and Shan's hair kicks ARSE! At least I got one pic with tha two of yew! :bonk: Man! Why was everyone saying that LOL I was everywhere! I swear I was heehe!!

Who took the pic of us anyway and where is it LOL Tam was asking me where I was in all of these pic's and I said that I hid from most camera's LOL

Thanks, you know me, always fucking with the DOO! Shann's hair rocked!

barryf
01-13-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by twinkley
Hahahahahaha yeah, just make sure that there are no other guys around.... for someone with a dick that big, you would think insecurity would be a moot point :)

twinkley

Ron Jeremy has a big dick? I thought most guys were 10" like us :D

B

Feynman
01-13-2003, 06:27 PM
That's too bad.. he seemed ok to me, but then again I never did business with him.. *shrugs*

I would have liked to have a pic with Aria.. she's one of my faves.. but when I finally saw her I was rushing around..oh well next time!

Come on Cath ! Get real !

How could anybody be nasty to *you* ?!?

He was probably unable to thing anything but
"
i wanna marry her,
i wanna marry her,
i wanna marry her,
i wanna marry her,
i wanna marry her,
i wanna marry her,
i wanna marry her,
i wanna marry her
"

(with the optional suffix "...for half a week-end at least" )

:love: :love: :love:

Funbrunette
01-13-2003, 10:02 PM
Cool you got to meet the "Hedgehog" LMAO!!!!!

Shann
01-14-2003, 10:41 AM
lol Did he smell? I heard he is smelly! rofl

I saw the pic of us on Fubarwebmasters but didn't book mark it but i aint' looking again, so when you find it let me know and i'll save it, took forever to go thru em! JFK did an awesome job, and thanks for the hair compliment! :blush:

sherie
01-14-2003, 03:32 PM
http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/vegas03/internext_floor/DSC_0403.htm there it is....

Stuart just sent it to me :)

twinkley
01-14-2003, 03:51 PM
Okay, so I have just 1 question.

This pic is taken IN FRONT OF MY BOOTH.

SO uhh..... where am I????

hahahaha

twinkley

StuartD
01-14-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by sherie
http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/vegas03/internext_floor/DSC_0403.htm there it is....

Stuart just sent it to me :)

You're welcome ;)

sherie
01-14-2003, 04:15 PM
Okay, so I have just 1 question.

This pic is taken IN FRONT OF MY BOOTH.

SO uhh..... where am I????

hahahaha

twinkley Ummm why don't you tell us!! Should you not have been there? LOL Slacker!! heehe!

twinkley
01-14-2003, 04:43 PM
Actually, if you look REALLY CLOSELY at shanns butt.... thats my hand grabbing it!

wahahahahahahha

Made ya look!!!

twinkley

sherie
01-14-2003, 07:59 PM
Actually, if you look REALLY CLOSELY at shanns butt.... thats my hand grabbing it!

wahahahahahahha

Made ya look!!!

twinkley LOL no you didn't hehe! Not after that comment! hehe!!;)

tejano B
01-15-2003, 06:44 AM
¡hep! ¿you haven't forgotten your Fast-Euro-CD pals have you?

StuartD
01-15-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
If you need a mascot he's your man .. seems to be all he does lately ...

You're only saying that because he's going to be our mascot at the Everything to Do With Sex Show :rolleyes:

Cathedra
01-21-2003, 10:31 AM
LOL wow that pic of me with shan and sher is just crazy.. i look like a devil! I dunno my face just changes from pic to pic.. wish i would have got a pic with Stu.. *shucks* next time!

JConway
01-21-2003, 05:58 PM
I actually got to breifly meet the one and only Ron Jeremy.. I was so nervous but he's a sweet guy! :blush:

I went into the pisser at the convention and the first stall door was ajar with a photographer, some chick and Ron Jeremy! You can only imagine what they were doing. I was washing my hands when they came out, and he was thanking the chick. It seems she would have been thanking him. Must have been a good blow job!!

Platinum Dave
01-21-2003, 10:16 PM
Cathedra meets the Hedge Hog, did ya get to see what made him famous?

Easton
01-21-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Platinum Dave
Cathedra meets the Hedge Hog, did ya get to see what made him famous?

i steer clear of men who can suck their own cocks... ::-|

StuartD
01-22-2003, 03:09 AM
LOL wow that pic of me with shan and sher is just crazy.. i look like a devil! I dunno my face just changes from pic to pic.. wish i would have got a pic with Stu.. *shucks* next time!

Next time... I promise. We definitely gotta get ourselves a pic!
I never pass up the opportunity for a pic with a beautiful lady ;)

Phoenix
01-22-2003, 10:50 AM
lol...thats funny cath...i got my pic with him too...i show it to all my buddies who come over...its what tehy ask for..."so you get you rpic taken with Ron Jeremy?" if they could only have seen the photoshoots..lol