PDA

View Full Version : Montreal people - stop working

MediaGuy
05-28-2006, 04:39 PM
Or at least do it in a better environment... me, MarkPrince and Mediachick are waiting for you in the free wifi terrace of the Mad Hatter bar and grill on crescent... this is it summer is here... I'm typing from a sunny table full of ice cold liquids...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...49252&t=h&om=1

ah yeah...

Funbrunette
05-28-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by MediaGuy
Or at least do it in a better environment... me, MarkPrince and Mediachick are waiting for you in the free wifi terrace of the Mad Hatter bar and grill on crescent... this is it summer is here... I'm typing from a sunny table full of ice cold liquids...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...49252&t=h&om=1

ah yeah...

Thanks for the offer, sounds lovely but were heading to the old port for some fine dinning! :p Perhaps we should all plan something soon...

If there's beer and sunshine I'm there! Cheers guys! :sunshine: :glugglug:

MediaGuy
05-28-2006, 05:47 PM
Well actually this was a trial for our planned Friday wifi gathering - trying to get all and any montreal adult peeps down for a day-long work and network breakfast-lunch-dinner serious day of work.... man, you get a good contact on ICQ that you can't use and just shout it over to me!

Anyhow - we're here til the sun goes down so head on over.

Jimmidean
05-29-2006, 06:39 AM
Amen brother I work from my back deck in the summer when I can.
Nice to get out of the office.

gnat69
05-29-2006, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Thanks for the offer, sounds lovely but were heading to the old port for some fine dinning! :p Perhaps we should all plan something soon...

If there's beer and sunshine I'm there! Cheers guys! :sunshine: :glugglug:

Fine Dining??? you told me you were going to McDonalds.....:D

Vid Vicious
05-29-2006, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by MediaGuy
Well actually this was a trial for our planned Friday wifi gathering - trying to get all and any montreal adult peeps down for a day-long work and network breakfast-lunch-dinner serious day of work.... man, you get a good contact on ICQ that you can't use and just shout it over to me!

Anyhow - we're here til the sun goes down so head on over.

I had a date in the park ... It was so nice :)

But ...
It's gonna rain the rest of the week :(