PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Win a Brand New Hummer?

adamneve
06-01-2006, 07:36 AM
Who Will Win a Brand New Hummer?

PussyCash dropped the $100,000 H-Bomb on March 16th and the industry hasn't been the same, since!

Over the past two and a half months, PussyCash webmasters sent droves
of new sign-ups to ImLive and WildMatch
in a mad rush to cash in on generous payouts while increasing their chances of winning the hottest SUV on the planet.
Thanks to all of the webmasters who promoted ImLive and WildMatch, making the H-Bomb campaign one of the most successful in the industry.

If you sent at least one ImLive or WildMatch sign-up that was one of the first five per hour between March 16 and May 31, you could
win a Hummer H2 within the next few days! On June 10th,
we'll draw one H2 Ticket and one lucky webmaster to win the Hummer H2. The top 10 webmasters who earn the most Hummer Tickets will each receive a Hummer H3 Ticket for the second drawing featuring a $32,000 Hummer H3. We'll issue one H3 Ticket to each top earning webmaster PLUS a $1000 bonus! Within a few days of the drawings, we'll announce the winners so everyone can congratulate them and ask for a ride.
The winners will receive their new Hummers at the Internext Summer Expo in Miami in August. Stay tuned to find out who wins… it could be YOU!
If you're not a PussyCash webmaster, click here (http://Pussycash.com).

canadian4life
06-01-2006, 02:16 PM
hummer hmmmm

Deuce
06-01-2006, 05:42 PM
thats one hell of a contest, i wish i could put something out like that, biggest i'v done was ipods and psps.

jacobkell
06-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Me me me me me hehe

canadian4life
06-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Yeah i've seen like ipod, psp, or cash giveaways but not something like a hummer..

Evil Chris
06-07-2006, 04:16 PM
I have to admit... I would like to win a Hummer. :)