PDA

View Full Version : Stanley Cup Finals!

Evil Chris
06-04-2006, 09:40 PM
Finally, the NHL Stanley Cup finals are set to start tomorrow (Monday) night.
Edmonton Oilers and the Carolina Hurricane.

Hard to believe hockey is still on in the first week of June.
I hope Edmonton wins it, but I think Carolina has a slight edge.

gnat69
06-05-2006, 10:44 AM
I am just as surprised to see basketball on.... but at this point since the leafs are no longer in it I really have not been paying attention, but I would like to see it in Canada and the Carolina Hurricane's I have never heard of them....LOL

Bhelliom
06-05-2006, 11:33 AM
All about Edmonton at this point. Leafs are my boys... but Canadian teams are all second IMHO.... well except the Canadiens... cause I hate'em.

Anyways... It'll be tough.. Carolina does seem to have an edge but Still going to be watching tonight.

Evil Chris
06-06-2006, 10:02 AM
It's not looking good especially with Roloson out for the remainder of the series. Conklin is going to have to become a hero.

canadian4life
06-06-2006, 01:43 PM
It's not looking good especially with Roloson out for the remainder of the series. Conklin is going to have to become a hero.

Yeah i agree too, he got to stand up and take charge, if the oilers wants to win the cup. I haven't seen him play that much in the season so i don't know how good he is or not.. but i must say the canes got a great team and they might have the better edge over them.

Ronaldo
06-06-2006, 02:08 PM
I fully expect him back before the series is over.

That said, I hope Carolina kicks their ass.

jacobkell
06-06-2006, 03:23 PM
Well you will never know what you can excepted.

TheEnforcer
06-06-2006, 05:01 PM
I wisdh I had watched it as it looked like it was one hell of a game.