PDA

View Full Version : Got summer holiday plans?

Evil Chris
06-10-2006, 02:13 PM
FB will be doing several tradeshows this summer... lucky her! :laughout:

So given that she'll be on the road a few times, we're going to take a simple holiday for a week to Ontario. We'll pack up the Jeep and head to Niagara Falls for a few days. Lot's of fun there for everyone. Ryan will love Marineland.
Then we'll make our way to my brother's house for a couple of nights. He's very anxious to have us as guests in his new home.

Nickatilynx
06-10-2006, 05:50 PM
My brother and I bought a new RV , and I intend to spend the summer driving it and the family all over Canada and he intends driving it all around the Southern states during the winter.

:)

Evil Chris
06-10-2006, 10:42 PM
Nick that sounds like a lot of fun!
Any specific places you want to visit in Canada?

Visualad
06-11-2006, 09:56 AM
June reserved for the World Cup! Football football and more football.. Maybe some vacation after that.. ;-)

Virgule3
06-11-2006, 11:25 AM
My boyfriend and I aren't together anymore but he's still my roommate and best friend so we decided to take our vacation together anyway.

We are going to go to Shediac in New Brunswick. We love going there because it's beautiful and because they are very tolerant towards dogs, we have two greyhounds, unlike here in the province of Québec where dogs are not welcome everywhere. :(

And now that I'm single, I'm also planning on going to MTL and Québec a few times to go out and have fun!

Wanna join me?

Sophie.

Evil Chris
06-11-2006, 02:53 PM
June reserved for the World Cup! Football football and more football.. Maybe some vacation after that.. ;-)If you're so crazy for football, why aren't you taking the train to Germany to watch a couple of the games?

Evil Chris
06-11-2006, 02:54 PM
I'm also planning on going to MTL and Québec a few times to go out and have fun!

Wanna join me?

Sophie.I'm sure we'll run into one another eventually!

Nickatilynx
06-11-2006, 04:15 PM
Amazing.

Shediac is on the list of places I intend to visit too.I spent the first 4 yrs of my life nearby......just outside ( a then) max security penitentiary in fact. LOL

Chris , I intend to cover everywhere...Edmonton , Saskatoon , Toronto , Quebec City , Halifax.....I'll be gone for 2-3 months prolly. :)

Evil Chris
06-11-2006, 04:20 PM
Nice... when I'm old I hope to be able to do that sort of thing too. ;)

Nickatilynx
06-11-2006, 04:23 PM
Nice... when I'm old I hope to be able to do that sort of thing too. ;)

LOL..fuck you!!!

You have more grey hair than me!!!

Vid Vicious
06-12-2006, 08:29 AM
This summer is packed with Lots and lots of work ...

I've got quite a few websites I need to get finnished .. and Prolly 2 DVD series .. Still working on the distribution, trying to find the best deal out there for a new Up and Cummer ... Hee hee Oh And one calander ... Should be an interesting summer Packed full of sexxy babes :)

There will be a few trade shows this summer too .. I figure I'd hold off the vacation plans till later this winter .. Prolly Mexico as per usual

gnat69
06-12-2006, 10:50 AM
I have some much on the go I am going to be lost.......but as far as vacation I have several options, but I might forgo it to buy a vehical....woot!!!

canadian4life
06-12-2006, 03:08 PM
i am going camping for 5 days, and thats my vacation lol..

lelahosting
06-12-2006, 04:17 PM
none yet

but my wife is going to have a couple of surgerys so odds are we wont do much of anything...

Lutz Meyerding
06-14-2006, 10:13 PM
ill be going to the uk... i'm famous there so i hope nobody recognises me lol