PDA

View Full Version : PussyCash breaking news: we have Hummer winners!

adamneve
06-12-2006, 10:48 AM
PussyCash breaking news: we have Hummer winners! (http://www.pussycash.com/hbombwinner.asp)

After 10 weeks of hard work promoting ImLive and WildMatch, collecting Hummer Tickets and hoping like hell for a lucky break, PussyCash is pleased to announce the winner of a brand new 2006 Hummer H2 worth $58,00... Roman S.

Roman S's winning ticket was randomly selected from a bowl of tickets in a drawing witnessed by PussyCash's legal counsel and two independent attorneys. His $58,000 prize will be officially awarded at the Internext Expo in August.

PussyCash is also pleased to announce that Ivan K. is the winner of a brand new 2006 Hummer H3! His winning ticket was randomly selected from a pool of just ten Top Webmaster Tickets, in a second drawing witnessed by PussyCash's legal counsel and two independent attorneys. His $32,000 prize will also be officially awarded at the Internext Expo in August.

Finally, the Top Ten Webmasters who collected the most Hummer Tickets during the $100,000 H-Bomb campaign have been awarded $1,000 bonuses. The webmaster accounts of A. E.,
W. A., R. B., D. T., A. M., M. L., M. S., I. K., M. C. and Y. P. are already $1,000 larger.

We'd like to congratulate all of our winners and thank each and every webmaster who dedicated their spring promotions to make ImLive and WildMatch two of the most popular adult sites on the web.

The PussyCash Drops the $100,000 H-Bomb promotion is officially over; but your opportunity to make big bucks with ImLive are endless! Through July 31st, you'll earn $70 or 20% rev share for every ImLive sign-up you send during Sumo Summer (http://pussycash.com/sumoCampaign.asp). You'll also continue to earn $50 or 50% rev share for every sign-up you send to Wildmatch through July 31.

Evil Chris
06-12-2006, 12:46 PM
damn and I thought I would be seeing my own name when I opened this thread!!! ;)

Congrats to the weiners!!! That's a hell of a prize!!

Funbrunette
06-12-2006, 02:15 PM
:wow: Congrats! That's a KICK ASS Prize!!!!!

canadian4life
06-12-2006, 03:07 PM
congrats to the winners.