PDA

View Full Version : So now I'm into trance music.....

Funbrunette
06-19-2006, 06:31 PM
I love Micheal sands and Van Buuren....But I need more stuff....I know I'm weird but I listen to trance at night while I work (does wonder on my brain)

Tiesto, PVD, Ronski Speed, Above & Beyond.
stuff like the plump Dj's and Hybrid are great for getting inspiration. I love music that has live intruments being played, along with some crafty technology.

Got any good one's? :)

gnat69
06-20-2006, 09:53 AM
Hey Gurl, hit me up I have some stuff I think you will like.....

Newton
06-20-2006, 03:27 PM
Ferry Corsten isnt bad, nor is Sven Vath :)

xxxmalouxxx
06-21-2006, 12:34 AM
Hi FB... your mailbox is full..:(

Anthony
06-21-2006, 09:35 AM
I love Micheal sands and Van Buuren....But I need more stuff....I know I'm weird but I listen to trance at night while I work (does wonder on my brain)

Tiesto, PVD, Ronski Speed, Above & Beyond.
stuff like the plump Dj's and Hybrid are great for getting inspiration. I love music that has live intruments being played, along with some crafty technology.

Got any good one's? :)

Go to my myspace page. Deep Sky :)

blazi
06-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Van Buuren has been my fav DJ for years and years, that guy fuckin' rocks!!

blazi
06-21-2006, 04:44 PM
Ferry Corsten isnt bad, nor is Sven Vath :)

a lot of Ferry Corsten's older music is really good, haven't heard his newer stuff really but I'd imagine it kicks ass too!

MorganGrayson
06-21-2006, 06:14 PM
I do belive that I'm going to have to investiate this phenomenon known as "trance music." :)
I can't listen to music with lyrics when I write. It's distracting. If the lyrics are good, I appreciate them. If they're not good...I end up rewriting them.
I listen to everything from light classical to jazz to salsa when I write, but would always be eager to add to the list. (Yes, salsa frequently has lyrics, but since I don't speak Spanish, it's not distracting. To me, it's just lovely sound. I do believe it amuses the hell out of my neighbors, Francisco and Maria, though. :) )