PDA

View Full Version : What music is hot right now?

Evil Chris
06-20-2006, 10:13 AM
I'm listening a lot to these songs lately.

Woman, by Wolfmother
Crazy, by Gnarls Barkley
Steady as she goes, by The Raconteurs
Life Wasters, by Pearl Jam

I'm particularly impressed by Wolfmother. They sound retro 70s and have amazing energy.

What are you listening to these days?

Bhelliom
06-20-2006, 12:49 PM
I've been listening to a lot of good stuff lately. although I have very eclectic tastes in music.

INXS - new album,
older bands are still my favourites, metallica, pearl jam, late 80's early 90's stuff.

But then I get into some new rock and alternative stuff.... nickelback, greenday, type things.

DonMike
06-20-2006, 01:18 PM
I don't listen to a lot of new stuff. But there is a relatively new band called Barcelona that I'm totally in love with. They are a bunch of geeks who sing about things like their Commador 64 and not being able to skateboard because it's raining outside. It's very fun. I highly recommend them.

Evil Chris
06-20-2006, 01:28 PM
Another one I like lately is The Adventure but Angels and Airwaves.

I like the older classic stuff too, although our local classic rock radio station ruins it for me esp with Led Zep and Pink Floyd. They really overdo it.

Shane
06-20-2006, 02:01 PM
I still love Greenday, Chili Peppers (the new stuff is really cool), Pantera, Cold and System of a Down. I've heard some new stuff I really like, but I've not been able to catch a band name or song title yet.

canadian4life
06-20-2006, 02:26 PM
SOS Rihanna

SilvercashJeanette
06-20-2006, 02:40 PM
Hmmm, music isn't my area of expertise....I just listen to what's on. Lol. I don't even really pay attention to who it is, or what station...if it sounds good, I listen, if it doesn't I change stations. Lol

I'm pretty simple.

ponyboy
06-20-2006, 04:15 PM
hardcore rock! it rules!

Virgule3
06-20-2006, 05:14 PM
I have very ecclectic taste too.

I like Faster Kill Pussycat by Paul Oakenfold and the awesome Britany Murphy. I like INX's new album "Switch", AFI, Cold, Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, Trust Company, Evan Blue, 3 Days Grace, Greenday... But I also like Tatu, Conjure One, Tea Party, Our Lady peace, Pussycat Dolls, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and right now, I'm listening to Simple Minds!!!

And for those who speak French or understand Sweedish, you HAVE to watch this: Boten Anna (http://www.koreus.com/media/boten-anna.html). This is THE biggest hit ever in Sweeden! Everyone goes absolutely crazy over this song... I have to say the beat's pretty good for a dance song but the lyrics... They are in Sweedish but translated in French as subtitles... It is the FUNNIEST thing ever!!!

Sophie.

SykkBoy
06-20-2006, 06:03 PM
I can't get enough of the new Chili Peppers "Stadium Arcadium" and have been listening to a lot of Trivium....I admit, I've even had that damn Gnarles Barkley song in my head and coming from my itunes...

xxxmalouxxx
06-21-2006, 12:34 AM
Oh I am stuck with Sarah Maclachlan

TheLegacy
06-21-2006, 10:01 AM
to be honest I have a database of over 12 gigs of songs that I randomly play during the day - anything new I get from YNOTradio or saturdaynightlive

Anthony
06-21-2006, 10:13 AM
It's already been mentioned, but bears repeating.

AFI (A Fire Inside) - Miss Murder

gnat69
06-22-2006, 10:10 AM
Sorry - Madonna
Faster Kill Pussycat - Paul Oakenfold F./ Brittany Murphy
Oh Yeah - The Subways
Banquet - BlocParty
Nobody Move Nobody Get Hurt - We Are Scientists
I'm So Sick - Flyleaf
Arctic Monkeys - When The Sun Goes Down