PDA

View Full Version : 48 hours and counting

blazi
06-24-2006, 10:19 AM
Well folks, it's now been 48 hours since my last cigerette. The reason I'm posting this is because maybe I'll encourage others to quit smoking along with me. Honestly folks, if I can do it ANYONE can, and that's no joke!! I know I only smoked for 12 years but that is still a long time. That's like half a mortgage all that money could have gone towards!! The funny thing is, I haven't had one craving, and I think it's because I programmed my brain to believe in myself and to believe I can do this, like I say, so far so good!!

Hope you all have a great day!!

canadian4life
06-24-2006, 11:48 AM
Great job.

wildgirl
06-25-2006, 02:31 AM
good for you dude...congrats :)

geck0
06-25-2006, 05:28 AM
Well folks, it's now been 48 hours since my last cigerette. The reason I'm posting this is because maybe I'll encourage others to quit smoking along with me. Honestly folks, if I can do it ANYONE can, and that's no joke!! I know I only smoked for 12 years but that is still a long time. That's like half a mortgage all that money could have gone towards!! The funny thing is, I haven't had one craving, and I think it's because I programmed my brain to believe in myself and to believe I can do this, like I say, so far so good!!

Hope you all have a great day!!

Keep it up man be strong and don't cave in!!
Use the Force!!

Just take each day at a time and soon you the cravings will get less and less.

You have taken the first step now just follow thru and you will be so much better for it :happy:

stonegatherer
06-26-2006, 10:56 PM
Go! Go! Go! ..... Not to sound like a cheerleader ....... Yes its tough. You have to be ready to do it. Glad you are at that point. I want to be there soon myself.

StaceyJo
06-27-2006, 12:14 AM
thats great new, well then go for it and keep it up ;)

xxxmalouxxx
06-27-2006, 02:09 AM
Awesome dude.... keep up the good work.. :)

SilvercashJeanette
06-27-2006, 03:49 PM
Way to go! You're doing great!

Trouble Tonya
06-27-2006, 04:00 PM
WOOHOO Keep up the hard work! I think programming your brain to believe in yourself was an excellent idea.

~T

stonegatherer
06-27-2006, 10:19 PM
WOOHOO Keep up the hard work! I think programming your brain to believe in yourself was an excellent idea.

~T

Programming is the key.

You have to be ready.

Success will happen if you are ready and if no bad shit happens in the first few months. If bad shit happens try to deal with it, and try not to smoke.

That's all I can say. I have "successfully" quit twice for more than 4 months, but things happened that led to me starting again.