PDA

View Full Version : So I am Going To Be Modelling and I need Help with....

gnat69
07-06-2006, 04:28 PM
Ideas for themes!!!

been checking other sites and want something different, I have a cool idea to do a set outside in the forest and have fairy wings photoshopped in, give me your ideas and keep in mind there will be no pink, just boobs and bum :boobies:

Thanks in advance!!! :luv:

stonegatherer
07-06-2006, 04:39 PM
you on and in the sand, nothing else. photos taken from above.

:yowsa:

gnat69
07-06-2006, 04:58 PM
you on and in the sand, nothing else. photos taken from above.

:yowsa:

That would actually be cool, good idea #1:)

TheEnforcer
07-06-2006, 08:39 PM
Play against your type.. if for example you are kinda punkish, goth or something along those lines maybe do a black and white (or color if you prefer) set in victorian style dress and all prim and proper and slowly get down to the nudity. The contrast to your personality will shine and be quite sexy. Exagerrate the prim and properness of the style with poses like eyes wide covering your mouth like you can't believe you are doing something so naughty, etc...

Water is ALWAYS sexy whether it getting wet in a bath, shower, or beach....

TheLegacy
07-06-2006, 10:49 PM
on all fours nude - make up'd as one of the hounds of hell

gnat69
07-07-2006, 11:45 AM
Play against your type.. if for example you are kinda punkish, goth or something along those lines maybe do a black and white (or color if you prefer) set in victorian style dress and all prim and proper and slowly get down to the nudity. The contrast to your personality will shine and be quite sexy. Exagerrate the prim and properness of the style with poses like eyes wide covering your mouth like you can't believe you are doing something so naughty, etc...

Water is ALWAYS sexy whether it getting wet in a bath, shower, or beach....

Great idea, and black and white photos do well for me, I like that idea and I am sure I will have no problem getting the period clothing and costumes...:)

Thank you, btw the water one is on the list:blush:

Bhelliom
07-07-2006, 12:33 PM
Here's the best Idea of all. Invite me along :P

and if you're going to be looking for period clothing hit me up if you have troubles... I know people.

Funbrunette
07-08-2006, 09:13 PM
Ideas for themes!!!

been checking other sites and want something different, I have a cool idea to do a set outside in the forest and have fairy wings photoshopped in, give me your ideas and keep in mind there will be no pink, just boobs and bum :boobies:

Thanks in advance!!! :luv:

I'm so glad you decided to go for it hun! I'll be your number one fan! Let me come up with a few ideas! :)

Jimmidean
07-09-2006, 07:44 AM
Shooting outdoors is a blast except for the weather this summer sucks,
We have a few local ghost towns and abandon places we shoot at.
People love old cars in a field old barns abandon farm equipment etc.
Problems rangre from bugs to neighbors and farmers with guns and the local cops.
Last Wed we tossed Jenn in the lake and she damn near froze to death.
See pic below.
anyways good luck and do post a pic for us.
Cheers
Jim and Jenn
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7687/1100/320/Jenncoldone.jpg

twinkley
07-10-2006, 09:50 AM
I'm trying to remember "froze to death" but my brain is stuck on "nipples"

HELP! hehehe

twinkley

gnat69
07-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Very cool, thanks for the ideas, I was actually thinking construction sites too about 2 in the morning, and I like the farms and old cars, really cool....

Keep the ideas coming and when I have my first set done I will post some samples

stonegatherer
07-10-2006, 02:28 PM
I was actually thinking construction sites too about 2 in the morning,

Lots of construction sites down here in Chicago. Climb up a tower crane?

SilvercashJeanette
07-10-2006, 06:01 PM
I'm so glad to hear you're gunna be modeling. You're sooo gorgeous! Can't wait to see some...

gnat69
07-11-2006, 11:37 AM
Lots of construction sites down here in Chicago. Climb up a tower crane?

What are ya trying to say Hun, upskirt??? :laughout:

gnat69
07-11-2006, 11:37 AM
I'm so glad to hear you're gunna be modeling. You're sooo gorgeous! Can't wait to see some...

This is so nice, makes me feel good to get warm fuzzies early in the morning :luv:

stonegatherer
07-12-2006, 11:24 AM
What are ya trying to say Hun, upskirt??? :laughout:

I wasn't even thinking upskirt, but if I was following you up a ladder
that's probably where my eyes would be looking :)

gnat69
07-12-2006, 02:57 PM
I wasn't even thinking upskirt, but if I was following you up a ladder
that's probably where my eyes would be looking :)

Hope I don't fart....:bum: ...sorry that was not very lady like....haha who the hell am I kidding....:laughout:

Evil Chris
07-12-2006, 03:14 PM
gnat... how about you get up in the middle of the night to get some shots on empty downtown streets? You know, just when the morning light is about right.

stonegatherer
07-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Hope I don't fart....:bum: ...sorry that was not very lady like....haha who the hell am I kidding....:laughout:

i think i just fell of the ladder

gnat69
07-12-2006, 04:55 PM
gnat... how about you get up in the middle of the night to get some shots on empty downtown streets? You know, just when the morning light is about right.

Wonderful Idea EC, Marking that on my list....:)

gnat69
07-12-2006, 04:55 PM
i think i just fell of the ladder

:laughout: I hope you brought padding, wouldn't want you to get hurt now :luv: