PDA

View Full Version : Fun with Fly Tape

GoodChris
07-11-2006, 07:23 PM
Because of the fact that my cute little pup has learned to open the screen door to go out side and has not yet figured out how to close it behind him..., I have recently become infested with houseflies.....

YET....

I went and got some fly tape and damn is this stuff fun... I am a very pro-life person but I just can't tell you how much damn pleasure I get seeing these little fuckers fly into the tape. Its disgustingly rewarding for some reason.

Feel free to post your own flytape pics for our viewing pleasure.

Evil Chris
07-11-2006, 10:02 PM
Good Chris I completely agree with you. I might mind a little if the fly had some kind of awareness to its surroundings, but since their existence and nature is completely chemical instinct, I could care less.

I have a mosquito machine that catches mosquitos with a wide strip of flypaper (the tac trap). Mosquitos are especially fun to watch on the flypaper because they are probably the most annoying of all insects.

Bhelliom
07-12-2006, 11:10 AM
We just put up some flypaper.. .we don't usually bother as its not often that bad, but this year they seem tobe all over the place.

Anyways, Whenever we do use it... each family member has their own strip and we bet on who's strip will catch the most flies. Hours of mild entertainment ensue.

BTW EC we also have a mosquito machine... the Skeeter Vac... .It's been a godsend this year.

Evil Chris
07-12-2006, 01:24 PM
BTW EC we also have a mosquito machine... the Skeeter Vac... .It's been a godsend this year.Same one.

However this year I'm using it closer to the back deck and it seems to be working a lot better for us. Last season I tucked back in the corner of the yard.

It's fun to see those little suckers try to fly away from the sticky paper. :laughout: