PDA

View Full Version : Sales Assistant with 3 years experience in adultbiz - looking for a job

webwoman
07-14-2006, 06:07 AM
Hello,

I`m looking for a job in adultbiz as a sales representative for the Italian market.

I worked for about three years as a Sales Assistant and the last year as a Middle Manager for the international commercial department at CARPEDIEM - sponsor on the francophone market of adultbiz since 1998, having also an affiliation programm on Italian, English and Spanish markets.

I worked for Lincassa sponsor (Italian market), offering assistance to our partners in promoting our products (sites, banners, PDV and other tools) on their websites, supervising and analyzing the sites of partners, councelling for a better indexation, to increase the number of visitors and also for their fidelization, usability analyse and web marketing analyse on the partners sites. Partners administration by phone, mail and IM.

I have had therefore the opportunity of achieving excellent communication skills.

I have a strong knowledge of the major search engine, analyse the SERP, selection of the keywords, linking network, statistics and so on. Strong knowledge of web marketing, usability and emotional design.

I am a dynamic, determined and proactive person and I'm willing to join a team where my resources are appreciated.

For more info please send me a PM or contact me in
webwoman77@gmail.com

Have a nice day.

Evil Chris
07-14-2006, 10:41 AM
Hello Webwoman...

Carpediem? Hey isn't that the Fastmanbucks people?
I haven't heard from them in over a year!

Are they even around anymore?

webwoman
07-14-2006, 02:04 PM
Hi there,

You`re right...Now it`s CARPEDIEM BELGIQUE...they change the look...and the name...