PDA

View Full Version : Need a programmer?

AcidMaX
01-17-2003, 09:38 AM
If so, then look no further. If you are looking for a programmer that will work with your business, think outside the box and work with you to ensure you are building tools that will help you run your sites succesfully, then check out Site Extreme.

I have been doing programming for adult webmasters since 1998, and in 2002 I started programming full time for webmasters and opened my own paysites. This has allowed me to understand the needs of todays webmaster and what will help save time.

Here are some quotes from some of our satisified customers.

Excellent programming, excellent support and excellent value. I couldn't have asked for more. - Chris (madaboutboys.com)
----------

I don't believe we'd be where we are today without them & we look forward to each new project with confidence knowing they are on our side! - Q'on (onprobation.com)
----------

Andy takes the tough stuff out of your website's programming needs for you. Evil Chris (xnations.com)
----------

Those are just a few of our satisfied customers. If you are looking for someone to help you customize existing scripts, build new applications for you or even someone to help manage and install scripts for you, I can help. Feel free to visit the website at http://www.siteextreme.com OR e-mail me at info@siteextreme.com OR you can ICQ me at 70930467.

I look forward to speaking with you.

Andy