PDA

View Full Version : **HOTTIE ALERT!**(pics!) TrueCash Adds CoCoExposed.com to Growing Lineup

twinkley
08-01-2006, 06:43 PM
http://www.twinkley.com/coco_promo.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Twinkley
Director of Marketing
TrueCash
407-880-3247
danielle@truecash.com
http://www.truecash.com/

TrueCash Adds CoCoExposed.com to Growing Lineup

BURBANK, CA, 08/01/06 – Adult website affiliate program TrueCash is pleased to announce the addition and launch of CoCoExposed.com, an all new solo girl site that features Playboy and Penthouse model CoCo, the Internet’s hottest up and coming adult starlet. CoCoExposed.com offers an exclusive collection of adult content, including regularly updated picture and video archives that star CoCo and some of her friends in original naughty adventures that can only be found online.

“I'm so excited about my new site CoCoExposed.com,” says CoCo. “The team at TrueCash did a fantastic job with the design both inside and out. We also added live cam shows, and I'm going to be making my live cam debut this month after Internext. Special thanks to everyone who supported my old site, and I think affiliates will be very pleased with the conversion and retention ratios of the new site, CoCoExposed.com."

CoCo has appeared twice in Playboy’s Vixens magazine. She is currently featured in the September issue of Penthouse magazine and is on the cover of the October issue of Club International; both issues can be found right now at newsstands.

According to TrueCash Director of Marketing, Twinkley, CoCoExposed.com shows both CoCo’s serious and playful side.

“People who have seen CoCo in magazine spreads or in videos will be surprised when they see how down to earth and playful she can be on her website,” says Twinkley. “She can be the drop dead gorgeous and sophisticated adult starlet at one moment, then the smokin’ hot naughty girl next door in the next moment. She’s really just amazing.”

CoCo has also caught the attention of other leaders from the adult online industry. Steve Lightspeed, owner of LightspeedCash and some of the most popular solo girl sites on the Internet, says CoCo is a great catch for TrueCash.

"Coco is one of those stunners that we all look for,” says Lightspeed. “She's going to be a star."

CoCo joins adult film legend Dave Cummings in a growing lineup of original sites now offered through the TrueCash lineup. TrueCash affiliates can send traffic to CoCoExposed.com and earn money for the sales they generate. Webmasters can sign up for a free TrueCash affiliate account at www.truecash.com, where they will also find everything they need to promote CoCo and cash in on her growing popularity with fans of online adult entertainment.

Webmasters who attend Internext Expo in Hollywood, Florida this week can meet CoCo in person. She will be appearing in the TrueCash and YNOT booth on and off throughout the event, so stop by booths 710 and 712 to meet CoCo, or to talk with a TrueCash representative about making money with CoCoExposed.com.

# # #

lelahosting
08-01-2006, 08:01 PM
your right...she is a hottie! goodluck w/ her!

twinkley
08-01-2006, 08:11 PM
thanks!! i think we have a star here!

twinkley

lelahosting
08-01-2006, 08:18 PM

twinkley

I think you do too!

xxxmalouxxx
08-02-2006, 12:45 AM
She's not bad at all.. nice tits

blazi
08-02-2006, 11:42 PM
yup, she's a hottie :)

Funbrunette
08-03-2006, 03:48 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: she REALLY looks like my brothers GF! Yeah I'd hit it!

Carol
08-03-2006, 04:12 PM

twinkley

Nice!!!! She's definately a hottie

SDCShaun
08-03-2006, 07:27 PM
Hottie for sure!

wildgirl
08-04-2006, 09:00 PM
She's a real hottie :)