PDA

View Full Version : Joining AA

Mr. Blue
08-03-2006, 10:08 PM
My name is Mr. Blue, and I'm an Arcadeaholic. What, you thought I was a lush? lol, no, but that damn arcade is almost as addictive.

Evil Chris
08-04-2006, 08:55 AM
I love the arcade too. It's where I go when I can't think straight and need a break. That airport game is very cool.

Panky
08-04-2006, 09:27 AM
LOL Mr. Blue. :D

I was just in playing games in the middle of the night the other evening. I suck at most games, LOL, but I like to play them anyway. I haven't tired the airport one yet.

Mr. Blue
08-04-2006, 03:54 PM
Lightning break is addictive. That airport game...I've tried it...it would probably stress me out even more, lol.

All I'm saying...the next game to conquer....the helicopter one...soon...I will master them all.

Quagmire
08-04-2006, 06:32 PM
My name is Mr. Blue, and I'm an Arcadeaholic. What, you thought I was a lush? lol, no, but that damn arcade is almost as addictive.
Don't touch Tetris and we will get along just fine. I don't want to have to get all geometrical on your ass. :laughout:

Mr. Blue
08-04-2006, 08:54 PM
Don't touch Tetris and we will get along just fine. I don't want to have to get all geometrical on your ass. :laughout:

lol, I never got into Tetris. However, Chopper Challenge and Space Invaders have just felt the wrath of blue.