PDA

View Full Version : Model looking for work!

Funbrunette
08-09-2006, 03:34 PM
Hey guys a photographer friend of mine told me that Kelly summer from http://www.kellysummer.ca/ is looking for work, her site is up for grabs...I can supply you with more info if needed just contact me. Here is a sample she does hardcore and pretty much anything.

http://www.kellysummer.ca/content/P00769_still/P00769_sample.jpg

http://www.kellysummer.ca/content/P00750_still/P00750_sample.jpg

BTW she recently got a boob job so she's about a D cup right now.

Cheers!

Funbrunette

Evil Chris
08-09-2006, 04:10 PM
I don't understand. That's a Braincash site.
Has Kelly gone on her own?

Funbrunette
08-09-2006, 04:32 PM
I don't understand. That's a Braincash site.
Has Kelly gone on her own?

I was told she no longer is affiliated with anyone and that her site hasn't been updated in ages, hey I'm just the messenger. :winking:

blazi
08-09-2006, 07:52 PM
she definitely is a great lookin' gal even w/out the boob job

Vid Vicious
08-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Actually .. Kelly works with us now .. Thanks FB ..

Funbrunette
08-10-2006, 07:15 AM
Actually .. Kelly works with us now .. Thanks FB ..

Then perhaps you should ask her why she's going around asking photographers to find her new gigs. Ask her about Richard he's the one who told me she was looking for work! :happy:

TheLegacy
08-10-2006, 09:53 AM
Then perhaps you should ask her why she's going around asking photographers to find her new gigs. Ask her about Richard he's the one who told me she was looking for work! :happy:

did she sign up with vid before or after she spoke with you FB??

then again, models don't really care about contracts they sign - their only goal is to make as much money anyway they can and if they means taking contracts on the side, they will try and do that without knowing we all know one another. Vid and I know that all to well

btw- the website is still linked up to brainpass

Funbrunette
08-10-2006, 10:12 AM
did she sign up with vid before or after she spoke with you FB??

then again, models don't really care about contracts they sign - their only goal is to make as much money anyway they can and if they means taking contracts on the side, they will try and do that without knowing we all know one another. Vid and I know that all to well

btw- the website is still linked up to brainpass

I didn't speak to the model I spoke to a photographer friend of mine that often shoots her. This is exactly why I don't get involved in this part of the biz! :happy: I passed along a message and that's it....I'm not losing any sleep over it. And no one else should! :)

But I get what you're saying babe, I'm sure this model will sort out her stuff....I'm just glad it's not my problem!

Vid Vicious
08-10-2006, 01:51 PM
Richard ??? Richard that used to be with Wild rose??? ..

Anyhow FB you could of just taken a look at you ICQ .. I left you a message there .. Hit me up .. no worries hun

Vid Vicious
08-10-2006, 01:56 PM
Jesus .. whom do you think shot her site .. MSM

How quickly we forget .. Lets back up to approx a year and a half ago .. When a Certain model Found herself in LA looking for work .. I and Dugmor Both started posting only to try and help her out .. Only for it to back fire in our faces .. Do you Remember A little lady called Lara Rox ...

Its better to let them Find the work on they re own ..

Funbrunette
08-10-2006, 02:48 PM
Richard ??? Richard that used to be with Wild rose??? ..

Anyhow FB you could of just taken a look at you ICQ .. I left you a message there .. Hit me up .. no worries hun

Oh I'm not worried babe....No darling Richard Anber, he's a professional photographer and teaches at Mcgill, known him for a while. I did see your ICQ and I replied to you here and on ICQ. I'm wasting too much time on this model stuff...lol :laughout: Next! Can we PLEASE move on already! Geez!

RawAlex
08-10-2006, 05:39 PM
Actually, Richard teaches at Concordia.... I had a class with him once. ;) He has absolutely no clue what I do for a living.

Evil Chris
08-10-2006, 05:47 PM
I wonder if he has boardtracker? LOL

Funbrunette
08-10-2006, 06:00 PM
Actually, Richard teaches at Concordia.... I had a class with him once. ;) He has absolutely no clue what I do for a living.

He does now....lol :laughout: Just kidding babe!

RawAlex
08-11-2006, 01:52 PM
heh-heh.... he is a good teacher and he does take some very nice pictures, doesn't admit in class too easily that his perferences are to, ummm, artful nudes (nekkid chicks!) but the quality of work is there.

stonegatherer
08-15-2006, 10:47 AM
Oh I'm not worried babe....No darling Richard Anber, he's a professional photographer and teaches at Mcgill, known him for a while. I did see your ICQ and I replied to you here and on ICQ. I'm wasting too much time on this model stuff...lol :laughout: Next! Can we PLEASE move on already! Geez!

McGill? at Northwestern University?

BuggyG
08-17-2006, 12:35 PM
Saw her last night.. tight little butt she's got and her boob job is NISHE!!!

quotealex
08-18-2006, 05:21 PM
Saw her last night.. tight little butt she's got and her boob job is NISHE!!!
Her natural boobs looks mighty fine to me
http://www.kellysummer.ca/content/P00750_still/P00750_sample.jpg

Tho I haven't seen her new ones yet!

stonegatherer
08-18-2006, 08:41 PM
she seems a little thin in that i don't work out sort of way.

SoBeGirl Video
08-21-2006, 11:12 AM
Actually she is a SoBeGirl Exclusive model...

No Just kidding.. I never understood that anyway. there is no girl sooo special to me that I need to pay her to be an exclusive. And even if I did she would just do whatever she had to to make the most money for herself. Seems sort of silly especially when there are soooo many girls to work with..

stonegatherer
08-21-2006, 01:55 PM
What does exclusivity for a model cost?

BuggyG
08-21-2006, 02:15 PM
Tho I haven't seen her new ones yet!

I have.. and they are not just good.. but GOOOOOODD!!! :laughout:

SoBeGirl Video
08-21-2006, 05:05 PM
they cost as much as the photog will pay and how much she asks for. I have gotten girls to do hardcore for 300 bucks while some other fuy pays her 1000..

globofun
08-21-2006, 07:49 PM
Too bad she's not a tranny......I would have been interested! ;)

stonegatherer
08-21-2006, 10:27 PM
SoBeGirl Video you must be quite the negotiator.

globofun your killing me ..... "i wish that chick had a dick"

Basic_man
08-21-2006, 11:55 PM
Kelly is hot. Bump for a local girl looking for work :)