PDA

View Full Version : I don't post on boards much these days...

urb
08-21-2006, 12:39 PM
Which is why you probably don't know me. But I've been around for a long time.

Just saying hello.... and seeing who's upgraded to 3.6.0 and who hasn't. ;)

gnat69
08-21-2006, 03:33 PM
Hahaha, that is a funny way to intro yourself, I was just going to comment "Sorry bou't your Luck" :laughout:

but nice to see you posting and nice to meat ya :happy:

Evil Chris
08-21-2006, 04:33 PM
I remember your nick...

Nice to see you around urb. :)

Panky
08-21-2006, 08:45 PM
Welcum back urb http://www.icando4u.com/smile/wave2.gif

urb
08-22-2006, 05:39 AM
Hello everyone :D

You all seem to be Canadians....... thank you for giving the world Rush! :)

Evil Chris
08-22-2006, 09:07 AM

You all seem to be Canadians....... thank you for giving the world Rush! :)haha... Rush was (and still is I guess) a great band!

But we're not all Canadians here. :happy:

Trev
08-22-2006, 03:58 PM

Hangon a damn minute... there's a few brit lads hanging out around here ;)

Good to see you urb, you still designing and hanging out at GG&J?

urb
08-22-2006, 05:04 PM
Good to see you urb, you still designing and hanging out at GG&J?Hello Trev :D how you doing?

I am just living off recurring ccbill cheques. While I decide my next move. :)

Trev
08-22-2006, 06:46 PM
Hello Trev :D how you doing?
I'm doing well mate, things are clicking into place very nicely.

I am just living off recurring ccbill cheques. While I decide my next move. :)
lol, I did that once... ended up becoming a mod while I picked my arse up ;)

Evil Chris
08-22-2006, 06:48 PM
Why am I reading both your posts with an accent in my head? :)

Trev
08-22-2006, 07:04 PM
Why am I reading both your posts with an accent in my head? :)
Because you're a brit at heart ;)

Evil Chris
08-22-2006, 07:09 PM
I love the UK. Been there more times than I can recall, but only to London twice.

Somehow I managed to make it up to Edinburgh twice as well. Once for pleasure in 1988 and again in 1990 with the military. Basically it was an invite to a big piss up for Robbie Burns birthday. ;)

gnat69
08-23-2006, 01:57 PM

I am british living in canada :)

Trev
08-23-2006, 02:14 PM
I love the UK. Been there more times than I can recall, but only to London twice.

Somehow I managed to make it up to Edinburgh twice as well. Once for pleasure in 1988 and again in 1990 with the military. Basically it was an invite to a big piss up for Robbie Burns birthday. ;)
If you ever make it over here again try and set some time aside and head up north to Newcastle, I'll take you out on the town. ;)

Evil Chris
08-23-2006, 03:08 PM
If you ever make it over here again try and set some time aside and head up north to Newcastle, I'll take you out on the town. ;)Trev, that would be great. I know I'll make it back there again eventually. I really want to take Funbrunette on a detailed trip all over Europe. Hopefully sooner than later.

There is something about life in the UK that I can easily relate to, and I'm not sure why. I do feel at home when visiting. Maybe it's just the overly hospitable people who run those B&Bs. :)

Trev
08-23-2006, 03:35 PM
Trev, that would be great. I know I'll make it back there again eventually. I really want to take Funbrunette on a detailed trip all over Europe. Hopefully sooner than later.

There is something about life in the UK that I can easily relate to, and I'm not sure why. I do feel at home when visiting. Maybe it's just the overly hospitable people who run those B&Bs. :)
Hospitable people are only found in B&B's the second you leave the B&B you meet cunty brits lol ;)

Evil Chris
08-23-2006, 03:41 PM
Hospitable people are only found in B&B's the second you leave the B&B you meet cunty brits lol ;)haha...

I have to tell you though. There was a B&B I stayed in with the rest of my flight crew in Edinburgh and the lady of the house treated us like we were her sons. Telling us to eat up, finish our eggs and sausage, get our elbows off the table, etc.. She was a hoot and she wasn't kidding either!!

Funbrunette
08-23-2006, 08:34 PM
Hello and welcome to Xnations! :happy:

Trev
08-24-2006, 02:20 PM
I am british living in canada :)
I tried that twice... it didn't stick either time... :)

Trev
08-24-2006, 02:22 PM
haha...

I have to tell you though. There was a B&B I stayed in with the rest of my flight crew in Edinburgh and the lady of the house treated us like we were her sons. Telling us to eat up, finish our eggs and sausage, get our elbows off the table, etc.. She was a hoot and she wasn't kidding either!!
Scottish landladies are like moms... overbearing and demanding lol

wildgirl
08-25-2006, 08:37 PM
Hi there, glad to see you here :)