PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Football Fans......... Win $10,000

sexkeydwayne
09-05-2006, 04:13 PM
ATTENTION ALL WEBMASTERS:

$10,000 Contest – It’s a Screwicide Pool!
Just in time for the 2006 NFL Football season, ScrewBucks is bringing you a HUGE promotion - The $10,000 Screwicide Pool.

That’s right…we’re giving away $10,000 to the lucky webmaster who wins our Screwicide Football Pool. In case you have never heard of a suicide pool, you must select one (1) winning team per week and you can not select the same team more than once.

We’re not giving this away to the webmaster who sends the most joins. We ARE giving it away to ScrewBucks webmaster that can survive the entire season by picking a winning team for the next 17 weeks!

To participate, all you need to do is join ScrewBucks and send ten or more joins per month, for the duration of the season while surviving the weekly Screwicide Pool. Whoever survives the furthest into the season is the winner!

Even if you lose, you can still win!
It doesn’t matter if you are not a big football fan or don’t even care about football, you can still win $1000 or more! Even if you enter the first week and lose, you will automatically be entered into our $1000 Second Chance Pool. As long as you maintain a minimum of 10 joins per month for the season you will qualify to win 1 of 4 $1000 randomly awarded prizes (one per month).

To join, go to https://www.screwbucks.com/signup.php?nats=NDA6Mjox

You will receive a confirmation email with complete information. Don’t wait…the season kicks off next Thursday (9/7) and you have submit your Game 1 pick NO LATER THAN 8:00 P.M. EST on THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 7TH

The Rules:
1. Participants must select one NFL team per week to win in order to advance to the next week.
2. Participants can select a team only once per season.
3. If you lose, you will be automatically be entered into our $1,000 Prize Second Chance Pool.

The Requirements:
1. Participant must be an active ScrewBucks affiliate
2. Participant must send 10 or more valid joins to ScrewBucks per month for the duration of the 2006 NFL football season (September through December). Total joins will be verified at the end of each month to verify eligibility.

The Prizes:
1. We will award $10,000 to the final survivor of the Screwicide Pool at the Internext Expo in Las Vegas in January 2007. In the event there is a tie, the award will be split.

2. We will also award four (4) additional $1,000 Cash Prizes for randomly selected members of the Second Chance Pool. To qualify, webmasters just have to continue to send ten or more joins per month to ScrewBucks. Winners will be announced by the 5th day of the following month.

Complete rules are available at www.screwicide.com

Good luck to everyone and feel free to hit up Adam W., Craig T., or myself with any questions!

Slippery
09-05-2006, 04:24 PM
Hey.... great promo idea!

sexkeydwayne
09-05-2006, 06:25 PM
Thanks Slippery. You gonna join up and try your hand at the free $10,000?????

Evil Chris
09-05-2006, 11:38 PM
It's a great promo idea I would agree... but I think you're really limiting it to a handful of interested people who can send 10 or more joins per month.

For a heck of a lot of webmasters, that's a lot of joins to send to one program.

Stephane76
09-06-2006, 11:13 AM
It's a great promo idea I would agree... but I think you're really limiting it to a handful of interested people who can send 10 or more joins per month.

For a heck of a lot of webmasters, that's a lot of joins to send to one program.

what he said :boobies:

sexkeydwayne
09-06-2006, 03:15 PM
I am sure that that could be a lot of joins to send to an established program, but this is new, and it is extremely easy to sell. $29.99 for all you can download? It seems easy to me anyway.

Thanks for the input though.