PDA

View Full Version : Manning vs Manning Sunday showdown

Pat_theBrat
09-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Last night game was a blast. I wish my phins would have done better.

Good thing I didn't pick them for the pool.

Now its almost time for the Manning VS Manning Game. Colts against Giants this Sunday.

What's your take on that game ? I say Colts by 2 TDs.

Evil Chris
09-08-2006, 02:09 PM
Colts are my team so I favour them to win.
Still, it will be interesting to watch. It's so early in the season too, so almost anything can happen.

Cold_ice
09-08-2006, 10:37 PM
The Colts will whoop on the Giants. They will win by 10 points but win it almost any category.

cdsmith
09-09-2006, 10:10 PM
I took the Dolts in the pool to win this one.

Sooo many Giants fans on the boards lately, it is my mission to see their hopes crushed, their dreams shattered in a million pieces. muhahahaa :D

Pat_theBrat
09-11-2006, 10:00 AM
I hope everyone had a good 1st football weekend. Even those who got kicked out of the Pool :bonk:

The Manning showdown was a good game to watch. The younger brother impressed me a lot.

In fact I have to say it was a long time since I had seen so much great Football in one day. Who would have thought the Pats would start the season with a Fumble returned for TD ?

JoeyCanoli
09-11-2006, 10:29 AM
Damn phins, I would have won the week had they won on Thursday...And damn tenessee looses to the jets?? I thought vince young would have done better against that jets secondary.

Evil Chris
09-11-2006, 01:58 PM
The Manning showdown was a good game. Both QBs played pretty well for their first outing of the season.
I hope both teams make the playoffs.