PDA

View Full Version : What Were You In A Past Life...

BoardGoerge
09-14-2006, 02:54 PM
Check what you have your been in your past life

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

Your past life diagnosis:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Australia around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

carol.prime
09-14-2006, 04:55 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Spain around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.

As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.

Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.

Anna_Miller
09-14-2006, 04:57 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Southern England around the year 525. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
<HR>
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
<HR>
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

Well, I still don't remember but I'm ok with it! :)

Panky
09-15-2006, 12:19 AM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Israel around the year 1200.

Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.

Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

xxxmalouxxx
09-15-2006, 01:23 AM
Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South India around the year 1075.

Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.

You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all difficulties of life with a joyful heart. You should help others by bringing them a spirit of joy.

hehe...

Mr. Burns
09-15-2006, 01:11 PM
I don't know how you feel about it but I was a shriveled up old geezer that was instrumental in bilking peasants out of their hard earned money. Some things never change. Smithers, its time for my afternoon battery of drugs to prolong my life..

Vid Vicious
09-15-2006, 06:16 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Africa around the year 975. Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman.

Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.

Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

--------------------
makes sense to me ... Explains why I have been in the creative arts all my present life. Also I was born in North Africa ... Erie !

Sammy4u
09-16-2006, 04:07 AM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Hungary around the year 1775. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
<HR>
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
<HR>
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

HA! That can not be right.

Janell
09-18-2006, 11:47 AM
don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South New Zealand around the year 700. Your profession was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

woodysm
09-18-2006, 03:22 PM
Your past life diagnosis:<hr> I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 1275. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.<hr> Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.<hr> The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!

Quagmire
09-18-2006, 07:15 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 950. Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Ines
09-18-2006, 11:50 PM
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mexico around the year 1050. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Wow ;)

qUeenBeE
09-19-2006, 04:21 AM
here's mine:

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 900. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.

-------------

could have been a nun/monk in my past life?!?!?!?!
oh my... how about pursuing that profession?

Funbrunette
09-19-2006, 07:36 AM
:eek: I was a man....lol

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Wales around the year 1300. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret. :laughout: Um....yeah ok!