PDA

View Full Version : I hate This Site

Cheeba Filas
01-21-2003, 01:02 AM
I can make you money with your sites and turn great revenue with affiliates. But out of 75 sites I can't convert this fucking site http://www.XXXclusiveGirls.com. I sent Fucking everything to this Mother Fucker it's not catching shit. Early in the game we retained 110 members for 5 months was getting members out the ass. Kept weekly updates all that Bullshit now it's ass is gone. 28 members retaining and not one hit from my webmasters. I even lowered the price for my front door on this bitch to drastic low for me to convert it. Of course I kept the price up nice for the Webmasters to make money.

Did I do wrong with lowering the rate. What the fuck you think should be done? Let me know and use the word Fuck a lot. And if you know a better processor let me know I probably need to change that shit too.

Mister X
01-21-2003, 01:50 AM
Doesn't look like a bad site although the popups are fucking irritating. (1 fuck). The only bad thing I can see is the fucking site loads fucking slow as fucking hell. (3 more fucks). It's not ridiculously slow but it's definitely noticeable. I don't see anything that really stands out and says "join this fucking site" (fuck #5) but that doesn't stop a lot of other sites from making green. I've noticed a definite tendency lately for paysites to have really slow servers. Maybe it saves money but when the average surfers speed is going up it might make a difference in the bottom end. I think anytime you lower a price people think it's not worth buying. Our first site started at 19.95 but it went up to 24.95 and now it's at 29.95 and it never hurt business even a little.

Vid Vicious
01-21-2003, 08:40 PM
Entrance and Exit Pop ups .. Do me a favour .. if your gonna ask other webmasters to veiw your shit to help ya out .. Try to be kind and remove the fuckin Pops ups for the URL you are asking us to view thu

DragonKing
01-21-2003, 09:32 PM
Besides losing the surfer with popups, to me it's a very boring looking site.
Im not refering to the quality of the design work, in refering to the choice of images they used to try to sell this site..
Very boring and one dimensional with no in your face action going on in the pics! It looks like a softcore site, which prolly explains why its a hard sale.

that's just me tho..
I'm sure more will come up with other reasons!
:bob:

Evil Chris
01-21-2003, 09:45 PM
Hey Cheeba... thought I would chime in here too...

The tour is clean looking, but then again I've never been a fan of the standard 4 or 5 page tour + a join page.
DK is right about the pics... the girls are hot enough, but the pictures themselves are kinda flat.
Put it this way, think of the hottest magazine cover you've ever seen and build your tour around that.

You're using CCBill as a processor, so there's no problem there... unless you uploaded bad code and that's why no signups are coming through. Double and triple check that.

Your biggest problem though.... all those entrance windows. If I wasn't reviewing your site for you, I'd have been long gone.

Platinum Dave
01-21-2003, 10:17 PM
DK thats one hell of a signature for Max Cash...

I hate that site also..,, :bonk: love that bonk

DragonKing
01-21-2003, 10:31 PM
Dave!
Sup bro?!!

Yeah, I was thinking of going with the large one...
lol
::-|