PDA

View Full Version : Baby SheDevil Update (pic)

She Devil
09-20-2006, 12:07 PM
It seems I have been bouncing around everywhere getting nothing done and having no time for anyone. I finally get one thing done go to sit down and something else pops up that needs urgent attention. The big belly isn't helping either... bloody thing is really zapping my energy. I sort of stuck in the middle being excited about the baby but also dreading the extra work that is going to land in my lap! :baby:

Let me save my fingers, I've already wrote this in my blog... plus there are pictures there! shedevil's blog (http://blog.justsokinky.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=34&Itemid=2)

I'll try to keep you guys more updated, but I just haven't had the time to post anything at all... maybe someday I'll work smarter and not harder! :doh:

Pat_theBrat
09-20-2006, 02:13 PM
As I said on the other board. You look beautiful !

Evil Chris
09-20-2006, 02:47 PM
You're looking good and probably tired all the time!

Thanks for dropping by and giving us an update. :)
Because once the baby arrives, we won't see you for a long time!

gnat69
09-20-2006, 03:48 PM

ditto lady :)

TheLegacy
09-21-2006, 09:16 AM
You're looking good and probably tired all the time!

Thanks for dropping by and giving us an update. :)
Because once the baby arrives, we won't see you for a long time!

well thats up for debate.. since we both work out of home we can take turns sharing responsibilities.. not too mention our familys are 1/2 hour or so either way so we do have babysitters (including neighbor lady who is a catholic school teacher)

She Devil
09-22-2006, 01:06 PM
Hahaha, well I'm definitely tired all the time and that's with the baby in me... Probably doesn't help that I am trying to keep up with my life the same as I used to... getting ot the point where I'm having to really slow down and take some time to myself for both me and the baby's sake.

Trouble Tonya
09-22-2006, 03:12 PM

I agree- You look great! I think pregnant women are more beautiful that any other woman. They just glow and its adorable. :)

myjah
09-26-2006, 12:07 PM
Aww, you are glowing! Pregnancy agrees with you. :)