PDA

View Full Version : Win Last Room at Island Gathering!

Hollywood Horwitz
09-29-2006, 01:55 PM
The Island Gathering is SOLD OUT! That's right, if you didn't already book a room ,then you dropped the ball and your going to miss out on one the most exclusive events of the year!

No worries, Sexsearch has your back, we got the very LAST room for this luxurious event! Just when you thought it was too late, Sexsearch throws you a bone! So here's the deal, you get one chance to win for every sign up that is sent THIS Friday,Saturday and Sunday!

This is your time to mix business with pleasure! Only the adult industry elite will be at this event with only 150 attendee! You can talk some biz while you enjoy open bar, free food and cigars! Party down in paradise sipping on a cocktail while your networking with more CEO's than any other event!

So if your not already promoting Sexsearch, now's the time to start! We got geo-targeted banners,hosted galleries and expert account managers to help you make the most money possible from your traffic!

For more detaisl,go http://sexsearch.ikiss.ca/

Evil Chris
09-29-2006, 02:02 PM
Well Ross, that is a heck of a first post for you! :happy:

What an awesome prize!!!

qwebecexpo
09-29-2006, 02:32 PM
What a Nice promotion from SexSearch Ross.. We are already booked since few months..

See ya there Buddy :)

O Marina
09-29-2006, 02:58 PM
Webmasters who have questions about the affiliate program, can contact moi

Pat_theBrat
09-29-2006, 03:08 PM
Houhouhou !!!

I wanna go !!!

But I got no traffic :-(

McKidd
09-29-2006, 03:11 PM
That's a great prize! I'd give it a go, however I'm unable to attend even if I were to win it......... :(

O Marina
09-29-2006, 03:27 PM
That's a great prize! I'd give it a go, however I'm unable to attend even if I were to win it......... :(

start to promote the program anyway! You'll make money and if
you can do 50 joins in one payperiod I'll send you an I-pod. ;)

2MuchMark
09-29-2006, 03:51 PM
For Immediate Release:

Sexsearch, the industry's #1 Dating site has just awarded Mark Prince and the entire crew at 2Much and LiveCamNetwork, the very last room at the "Island Gathering" in Curacao.

"They're just great guys!" says an unnamed spokesman for Sexsearch. "..and did you see 2Much-Mediaguy's Mom? Wow I'd definately hit that"

When asked for comment, Prince replied: "You're dreaming! You didn't win yet, asshole! Why are you talking to me? Why am I talking to myself? I like tits. Get back to work and stop wasting your time on bbs's! Do you have more cheese? Come video chat on LiveCamNetwork.com"

###

O Marina
09-29-2006, 03:55 PM
LOL

Good one Mark:laughout:

Evil Chris
09-29-2006, 04:03 PM
hahahahaha..... I like tits!

LOL :xhappy:

Harley Girl
09-29-2006, 05:47 PM
LOL

Good one Mark:laughout:

because i use to work in the same building as you fine people over at sexsearch... does that mean i automatically win?

i think we may need to end the contest as of now....

HARLEY GIRL WINS!!!!! :luv:

Sultrychloe
10-03-2006, 08:53 AM
Me me! pick me hihihihihi :-)

Ramos
10-05-2006, 01:52 PM
Marina I miss you

O Marina
10-10-2006, 03:14 PM
Wiredguy won!

O Marina
10-10-2006, 03:15 PM