10-11-2006, 04:39 PM
I'm just sayin.... :)

It's possible.

TheLegacy
10-11-2006, 05:41 PM
http://www.watchingyou.com/PIG.GIF

GoodChris
10-12-2006, 08:35 AM
Send on over some of the stuff you're smoking...it must be really good.

Evil Chris
10-12-2006, 09:16 AM
I quit smoking over half a year ago! ;)

pawsregd
10-12-2006, 11:45 AM
Uh oh Chris is drunk again ;)

Ronaldo
10-12-2006, 02:29 PM
I don't mind someone being a homer, but at least be a little realistic. Be happy if they make the playoffs.

Pat_theBrat
10-12-2006, 03:05 PM
Its true, I hear they're about to sign Mario Lemieux for an ultimate comeback (now that he sold his team).

And Lorne "Gump" Worsley is comming back from the deads to help them in the nets.

:dancer:

davethetruth
10-12-2006, 03:58 PM
Put 100 bucks on it and you can win $4,000

Anaheim Ducks 8-1

Atlanta Thrashers 30-1

Boston Bruins 25-1

Buffalo Sabres 12-1

Calgary Flames 12-1

Carolina Hurricanes 15-1

Chicago Blackhawks 80-1

Colorado Avalanche 20-1

Columbus Blue Jackets 50-1

Dallas Stars 15-1

Detroit Red Wings 10-1

Edmonton Oilers 30-1

Florida Panthers 30-1

Los Angeles Kings 50-1

Minnesota Wild 15-1

Montreal Canadiens 30-1

Nashville Predators 15-1

New Jersey Devils 12-1

New York Islanders 100-1

New York Rangers 15-1

Ottawa Senators 10-1

Philadelphia Flyers 15-1

Phoenix Coyotes 50-1

Pittsburgh Penguins 80-1

San Jose Sharks 10-1

St Louis Blues 80-1

Tampa Bay Lightning 25-1

Toronto Maple Leafs 40-1

Vancouver Canucks 20-1

Washington Capitals 100-1

Evil Chris
10-12-2006, 04:02 PM
I'd actually put money on Calgary or Minnesota this year.

Florida is the dark horse in the east.

TheLegacy
10-12-2006, 04:49 PM
Its true, I hear they're about to sign Mario Lemieux for an ultimate comeback (now that he sold his team).

And Lorne "Gump" Worsley is comming back from the deads to help them in the nets.

:dancer:
are you friggin serious?

Jimmidean
10-12-2006, 08:50 PM
I HAVE A DREAM!!!
Oh no maybe I dont.

Evil Chris
10-12-2006, 10:41 PM
are you friggin serious?No way...

Gump Worsley isn't dead.

born2blog
10-13-2006, 03:45 AM
everyone's gonna have a heart attack when they win the cup again LOL 'cause it's been so long they die of shock factor

Pat_theBrat
10-13-2006, 10:41 AM
No way...

Gump Worsley isn't dead.

True I discovered it after I posted. My appology to the Worsley family.

And no I wasn't serious about the Marvel either lol.

Sorry Chris but I don't think the Leafs stand a chance this year. My money is on the Ducks.

I do have Sundin and Tucker in my pool though. I just don't expect them to win it all. Its a tough division this season.

Quagmire
10-15-2006, 01:13 PM
I will go on record as saying that the Leafs couldn't win the Stanley Cup if they were matched against a determined group of peewee house league players.

The only thing the Leafs are good at winning, is the race to the golf course in the spring.

Georgio
10-16-2006, 09:11 AM
Go Leafs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil Chris
10-16-2006, 11:53 AM
I love how these threads bring out the haters!
Many of you (and you know who you are) are closet Leaf lovers. ;)

Sundin got a nice one in OT on Saturday night! As a bonus, it was his 500th career goal! Way to go Mats!!!

Quagmire
10-16-2006, 05:38 PM
I will be honest. I don't so much hate the Leafs as I do the management and what they have done. The fact that they suck complete donkey dick and they are the most expensive team in the NHL to see play does not make any sense at all.

Leafs fans keep going to these games even though the team sucks and the price is too high. Until people stop going to the games and stop supporting the team, they will keep putting a shitty team on the ice. They don't have to win to make money, they just have to show up.

TheLegacy
10-17-2006, 10:38 AM
I will be honest. I don't so much hate the Leafs as I do the management and what they have done. The fact that they suck complete donkey dick and they are the most expensive team in the NHL to see play does not make any sense at all.

Leafs fans keep going to these games even though the team sucks and the price is too high. Until people stop going to the games and stop supporting the team, they will keep putting a shitty team on the ice. They don't have to win to make money, they just have to show up.

sadly that isnt going to happen. Fans here will show up no matter what.

we are one of the teams with the most money to spend, and still we come out with loosing teams. As was said, the problem really is in the management and not so much the players. Case in point, start naming all the players who once were leafs, then when traded suddenly became hero's and kickass players on another team.

Pat_theBrat
10-17-2006, 01:29 PM
we are one of the teams with the most money to spend, and still we come out with loosing teams. As was said, the problem really is in the management and not so much the players. Case in point, start naming all the players who once were leafs, then when traded suddenly became hero's and kickass players on another team.

Replace Leafs by Habs in that comment and you got the #1 complain on most sports hotline in Quebec for the past 15 years LOL.

I'll just remind everyone that Darcy Tucker got kicked out of our 3rd line before he played with Sundin.

I guess its a matter of perception.

TheLegacy
10-17-2006, 02:27 PM
I guess its a matter of perception.

true - perception is everything - to a worm - digging a hole is far more relaxing than going fishing

TheLegacy
10-17-2006, 02:38 PM
One foggy night, a Montreal fan was heading south from Quebec and a Toronto fan was driving north from Ontario.

While crossing a narrow bridge, they hit each other head-on, mangling both cars. The Toronto fan manages to climb out of his car and survey the damage. He looks at his twisted car and says, "Man, I'm lucky to be alive!"

Likewise, the Montreal fan gets out of his car uninjured, he too feeling fortunate to have survived. The Toronto fan walks over to the Montreal fan and says, "Hey, man, I think this is a sign that we should put away our petty differences and live as friends instead of being rivals."

The Montreal fan thinks for a moment and says, "You know, you're absolutely right! We should be friends. In fact, I'm going to see if something else survived the wreck."

The Toronto fan then pops open his trunk and removes a full, undamaged bottle of Jack Daniel's. He says to the Montreal fan, "I think this is another sign we should toast to our newfound friendship." The Montreal fan agrees and grabs the bottle. After sucking down half of the bottle, the Montreal fan hands it back to the Toronto fan and says, "Your turn!"

The Toronto fan calmly twists the cap back on the bottle, throws the rest of the bottle over the bridge into the river and says, "Nah, I think I'll just wait for the cops to show up."

Pat_theBrat
10-17-2006, 04:14 PM
Very funny Robert.