PDA

View Full Version : How damaged are the Republicans over Foley?

Evil Chris
10-12-2006, 04:04 PM
I have been halfway following this scandal since it started.
What a joke how they are all trying to deflect blame from themselves and even have the nerve to blame the Dems for it.

How much is this scandal going to hurt the Republicans at mid term elections, and will Dennis Hastert resign like he should?

Slippery
10-12-2006, 04:13 PM
He's a sick man and if it's true that the rest of them knew about it for a long time, they should all go down with him.

Of course, that's not going to happen though is it???

TheLegacy
10-12-2006, 05:16 PM
chris - one thing I have learned about American politics and that is even if Bush was caught poisoning turkeys at a orphanage Christmas dinner he would still have followers who would vote for the party - because in voting democrat = would mean they were wrong and sadly, their arrogance wont allow whats best for the country

RawAlex
10-13-2006, 02:47 AM
Hopefully the media and the authorities won't let up and won't let this die in the corner. This sick bastard spent his time writing the very laws he was breaking. He is the ultimate clear case of "do as I say not do as I do".

That the republican leadership was apparently aware of this predator up to 5 years ago really makes me wonder what the heck is going on. They make 2257 more strict but they can't keep their hands and minds off their own (same sex) pages?

These people are sick.

Evil Chris
10-17-2006, 10:50 AM
It appears that the American people are quickly forgetting (or not caring) about this scandal.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/10/16/foley/index.html

Incredible.

I wonder if Foley will have to register as a sex offender now?

TheLegacy
10-17-2006, 10:53 AM
Americans would vote for Satan if on the ballot it read: Satan (R)