PDA

View Full Version : Hey Idiot!

TastyDollars Ray
10-15-2006, 05:22 PM
When my husband and I arrived at the car dealership to pick up our car, we were told that the keys had been accidentally locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver's side door. As I watched from the passenger's side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered it was open. "Hey," I announced to the technician, "it's open!" "I know," answered the young man. "I already got that side..."

--------

The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it is safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged co worker of mine, when she asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals to blind people when the light is red. She responded, appalled, "What on earth are blind people doing driving!"

-------

was at the airport, checking in at the gate, when the airport employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?" I said, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?" He smiled and nodded knowingly, "That's why we ask."

-------

I worked with an Individual who plugged her power strip back into itself and for the life of her could not understand why her system would not turn on.

-------

:laughout: :laughout:

Terrence
10-15-2006, 08:29 PM
:worthy: Good one!

qUeenBeE
10-15-2006, 09:20 PM
nice one, Ray!

SeriousCash
10-16-2006, 07:19 AM
Real idiots!