PDA

View Full Version : Do you know SlickRick from SexxxPhiles? Please step inside

twinkley
10-30-2006, 06:36 PM
Hey Guys,

I grabbed this off the YNOT board (thanks madame) and thought it was
important enough to get the word out to everyone that knows SlickRick. We have come together as an industry for tsunami victims, katrina victims and more ... now its time for us to support one of our own as he goes through a personal tragedy ...

twinkley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some sad news has come my way. Yesterday, one of one of our industry friends, Slick Rick from SexxxPhiles, lost his Father Richard after a long illness. My heart goes out, as I know yours does, to Rick and his Mother during this most difficult time.

What makes it even more difficult is the family’s need to seek contributions for funeral costs. Like so many of us without health or life insurance there will be little left over after the medical bills have been paid, and the family is striving to follow Richard’s request for a simple ceremony and quiet cremation.

The Good Book says, “ Oh but for the Grace of God, go I.” It is with that scripture in mind that I write this post on behalf of Rick, and ask that our industry Friends match my meager contribution of $15 to the Hill Family. I am secure in believing there are 100 of us, would like to show our love and care to one of our own, and lift a burden hanging so heavy on his mind.

Rick’s e-mail & Paypal - rhillii@frontiernet.net