PDA

View Full Version : Sexist Urinal

quotealex
11-16-2006, 08:26 PM
These things pop out of the ground on weekends
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3797/urinallb3.jpg

Now, where do the girls are supposed to piss?
I think this to be a sexist urinal

lulu
11-16-2006, 08:44 PM
we're usually found standing in line waiting to pee, everwhere it seems.

xxxmalouxxx
11-16-2006, 09:42 PM
awesome... we have alot of porta urinals here but some of them really stink
that one looks pretty neat

qUeenBeE
11-17-2006, 10:49 PM
that's looks kinda better than what we have here...

Funbrunette
11-20-2006, 08:53 AM
ROFL!!!!! :laughout: :laughout: :laughout:

Sarah_MaxCash
11-21-2006, 05:34 AM
we have them in London now..odd but the guys use them

Mish
11-21-2006, 02:37 PM
we have them in London now..odd but the guys use them

Guys will piss just about anywhere... it's much harder for us ladies to find a place to pop a squat!!

:boobies:

Sarah_MaxCash
11-22-2006, 05:08 AM
Guys will piss just about anywhere... it's much harder for us ladies to find a place to pop a squat!!

:boobies:

I know! I was at an outdoor music gig once where they were trying to sell women these cone funnel things that would help them pee standing up so they could use the outdoor urinals. Umm..no.

Mish
11-22-2006, 09:25 AM
I know! I was at an outdoor music gig once where they were trying to sell women these cone funnel things that would help them pee standing up so they could use the outdoor urinals. Umm..no.

LOL. Friends of mine where at an outdoor concert up on "the lawn" section where there was a hill.... some girls behind them decided they needed to go and did....right there, causing a stream to then invade my friends lawn space.... Ewwwwwww.

:geez:

DonMike
11-22-2006, 12:58 PM
Is there a door? I mean, do you pee right there out in the open??? I mean, God knows it wouldn't be the first time someone watched me pee, but I can't imagine doing your business with old ladies and children running around you. Then again, they have to pee too. But it just seems kind of strange. What if you're pee shy?

quotealex
11-22-2006, 06:23 PM
Is there a door?
Urinals in washrooms don't have a door, why should this one be different:)

Quagmire
11-23-2006, 03:50 PM
I am pretty sure those units were created to prevent us filthy males from pissing on anything and everything that isn't in motion. Women (generally) aren't known to go between two parked cars and squat.

In fact just on Monday night I gave a nice bath to the ice melting salt bags behind a gas station somewhere in Montreal.

Sarah_MaxCash
11-27-2006, 08:14 AM
Is there a door? I mean, do you pee right there out in the open??? I mean, God knows it wouldn't be the first time someone watched me pee, but I can't imagine doing your business with old ladies and children running around you. Then again, they have to pee too. But it just seems kind of strange. What if you're pee shy?

The ones in london are designed so the guys walk up to it and it is shielded enough that they can do things and not been scene but there isn't a door. They put them up to try to cut down on drunk guy's peeing in doorways.

Slippery
11-27-2006, 09:51 AM
That one looks like it's in Amsterdam?

McKidd
11-27-2006, 10:00 AM
Amsterdam is the only place I have ever seen these public urinals.
Here's one of the old fashioned ones. I think I may have even used this one at some point.
http://www.itravelnet.com/photos/eu/netherlands/amsterdam/amsterdam-urinal.jpg

DonMike
11-27-2006, 02:20 PM
I guess if guys are already pissing on the street and in parking lots, then a funnel in the middle of the sidewalk isn't going to be quite that odd. LOL!

I was at a dungeon party once and when I asked where the bathroom was someone told me that it was upstairs or to just us "The Pit", at which he motioned over to a grate in the floor in the corner of the room. So I walk over and look down through the grate and in this sub-level pit is this guy all in rubber, head to toe. It was my first ever dungeon party so it took me a few minutes to realize that he was down there specifically to be pissed on, so I figured, "when in Rome..." So I'm just about to let loose when the guy looks up, winks and waves a little "hi" to me. Upon closer inspection I realize that he's a friend of mine. So I wave back and we have a pleasant conversation. Then I think to myself, "well I can't really pee on him now, can I?", and ran off to find the bathroom.

I love my life.

technogasm
11-28-2006, 06:32 PM
I would using. Why not? When your drinking you take first available option. You know planter, behind the bushes etc>

xxxmalouxxx
11-28-2006, 11:30 PM
Amsterdam is the only place I have ever seen these public urinals.
Here's one of the old fashioned ones. I think I may have even used this one at some point.
http://www.itravelnet.com/photos/eu/netherlands/amsterdam/amsterdam-urinal.jpg

actually we have those in pink.. I wonder why.. Our head dev authority is a guy.. atleast thats what i knew lol

Sarah_MaxCash
11-29-2006, 05:25 AM
right after they started to have them in London my mom came over for a visit and was so shocked to see them that she took out her camera - while somebody was using one! She is a very smart woman but I had to point out that it might not be wise to take the picture just then.

BuggyG
11-29-2006, 12:34 PM
None beats Japan
saw once on TV, where they got some that pplays music while ya do your business.. warm seats..clean.. nice smelling
and when ur done.. and close door behind you
it sanitizes itself.. rinses whole place with chemicals (human safe) and then washes it away and air drys the place afterwards for the next visitor

Oh and no discriminating at all. Use for both sexes

Sarah_MaxCash
11-29-2006, 01:10 PM
None beats Japan
saw once on TV, where they got some that pplays music while ya do your business.. warm seats..clean.. nice smelling
and when ur done.. and close door behind you
it sanitizes itself.. rinses whole place with chemicals (human safe) and then washes it away and air drys the place afterwards for the next visitor

Oh and no discriminating at all. Use for both sexes

There are some in London that after you use them the door closes behind you and the whole thing washes itself down from the inside like that. It also has timed doors so people don't sleep in there but that has always worried me in case I take too long.

silvercashRobert
11-29-2006, 02:58 PM
LOL That's awesome!

Evil Chris
11-29-2006, 03:17 PM
So them have them in London too?
I thought they were only in Amsterdam. I have seen them there too.

spideriux
11-29-2006, 04:04 PM
hehe loooks funny :D

Sarah_MaxCash
11-29-2006, 04:51 PM
So them have them in London too?
I thought they were only in Amsterdam. I have seen them there too.

yeah they look slightly different but we have had them for the past four years or so

BDS Andrew
12-03-2006, 07:27 AM
wow that's unbelievable.. got nothing like that here..